TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Made Up My Mind

RUFDRAFT

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah amazing isn't it? Unless theres no party nomore. :cry: Don't tell me that CS is yours too? Then you know all...

Yes. I I love the looks of it for the reasons you stated. GT500 rear. Shelby SGT front end, and the California badging! :happy feet:

2 short videos.

th_eaa8e524.jpg

th_355be5d2.jpg

Yes. I I love the looks of it for the reasons you stated. GT500 rear. Shelby SGT front end, and the California badging! :happy feet:

Mine was black, it was going to get the hertz hood with the silver stripes, a GT 500 rear spoiler. It was going to be bad. Kinda tears me up just thinkin about it....

:hysterical:

You guys are killin me over here! :bandance:

I feel like my wife when she's trying to decide on what color to paint the flippin' bathrooms! :hysterical:

Whew.

I thought I had it all nailed down...

Shaking head now. :shift:

Ruf

I have seen many Mustang GTs that are drop dead gorgous. Proper body side molding .. wheels ..suspension .. the blower .... well u got one eye popping stang ! I do suggest beefing the stock clutch up ... or toast the stock one than beef it up ! ...but I have no prob with your choice.

I have offered to other stangs unleashed members the ability to order a Mustang GT for 100 over true invoice and this holds true for u

However just make sure your heart is in the right place and you pick the right car

PS

.... as others have indicated .. u put this kind of money in a car ... u wont get alot of $$ back ... this is your toy for as long as u own it but it wont hold the value as a GT500

ha ... funny me .. not paying attention and thought it was a new thread ...SHOws how much i am paying attention tonight

cobb webs ???? lots of em i say !

This like a nostalgia thread ;)

So, let's hear from Ruf... Where is he?

...did he buy the black car?

...any mods?

...walls?

...runnin's with the law?

...who knows, maybe a S/C someday? :hysterical2:

<sorry -- just struck me funny :hysterical:>

..but, ya know what? Jetsolver's posts still read like comphy old shoe ...I miss him :cry:

ok, I feel better now :shades:

Dan out.

Where's Ruffy to chime in?

Just brought this out of mothballs to reminisce about the olden days... virgin tires, grandiose plans for highway domination, a blank canvas on which to express his creative self....

Ah, who am I kiddin'.... I just wanted to stir some sh :censored: t up!

:hysterical2:

Ruf's busy tonight. We have a gig on the south sideof town at a ladies bar. :hysterical2:

grab.jpg

Yeah, with Tana out of commission in a Vicodin coma :boring: , you don't have a curfew tonight!! :party2:

Come on girls... meet the infamous "SexyGrabber"!! :dreamy: Take some pics... :camera: , but don't forget your dollar bills! :spend: Grabber don't dance for free!

:hysterical2:

It wasn't the cams - it was the Tune!!

The cams have been great.

Wait until I post next week's dyno numbers!

Where's Snoop?

Dunno,

I stand corrected. I just remember your pain with...was it Bremspeed ?

I called his house on my way home from work. No answer. Didn't try the cell.

Now that's funny. :hysterical:

...Carnut, lay off the sun worshipping...you're getting a little dark. :ohsnap:

The fur prevents sunburn in the desert... and the big eyes let him see the trail at night :hysterical:

--

Joe, you're trecking to the land of acorns??!!! Cool!!! ...actually hot! When are you going? Sounds like fun! :idea: Keep some acorns in ya pocket and he'll never turn on ya :hysterical2: Carnut's been laying low lately -- probably busy putting up his acorn stash for winter! :shades: ;-)

Joe, you're trecking to the land of acorns??!!! Cool!!! ...actually hot! When are you going? Sounds like fun! :idea: Keep some acorns in ya pocket and he'll never turn on ya :hysterical2: Carnut's been laying low lately -- probably busy putting up his acorn stash for winter! :shades: ;-)

Yeah, leaving Thursday for a customer event. Meeting with the Nut Sunday for brunch and some fun. He said I could pick the car of my choice to beat on drive for the day.... hmmm, so many choices! :hysterical:

Will report on our adventures and whether or not we'll need a bail money collection.

Yeah, leaving Thursday for a customer event. Meeting with the Nut Sunday for brunch and some fun. He said I could pick the car of my choice to beat on drive for the day.... hmmm, so many choices! :hysterical:

Will report on our adventures and whether or not we'll need a bail money collection.

ruh roh, watch out, phoenix! --- yes, pics ...and full report <lol> :)

Ruf draft, I feel your pain Buddy! Got $17,000.00 for my 87 Regal T and thought that was half the Shelby money (almost any way) and told my wife IF I can even get a shot at one it would have to be MSRP and most likely in a year or so after all the Hype dies down. So she paid some bills and debits and now I don't have much saved up and am really having a hard time justifing a car that would be as much as my house payment. I can purchase a wholesale 05 GT or GTO (ugly car but fast) and build it for alot less. I really think a fair price is 37K for the Shelby and more people would have had the opportunity to own one. I am disappointed they only put 300 hp in the GT and pissed that they made such a impressive car that only a few can even get access to, much less afford it.

dude 300 hp for under 30k aint bad. Add another 5-6k and voila'..you got a real muscle car...

Archived