TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Premier interior photos?

Shotokan1509

Anybody found pictures of the 07 "premier" interior package? I want to see closeups of what these armrests/dashpad/pedals actually look like. Generally interior stuff wouldn't be something I'd pay extra for but I have boney elbows so a softer armrest would be a welcome addition on longer trips.

My salesman doesn't even have pictures, literature, etc. He's pretty savvy too, so I expect to have them as soon as they become available. And he knows to call me as soon as he gets some.

However, as Pitpup mentioned, I won't be able to get interior accents with the Grabber Orange exterior. At least according to KBB. :shrug:

My salesman doesn't even have pictures, literature, etc. He's pretty savvy too, so I expect to have them as soon as they become available. And he knows to call me as soon as he gets some.

However, as Pitpup mentioned, I won't be able to get interior accents with the Grabber Orange exterior. At least according to KBB. :shrug:

Ya I stopped in a local dealership and they said they didn't have any packets yet either, they said the 07's hadn't even started production as far as they knew. I informed them that it just started.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest evilchris

Ya I stopped in a local dealership and they said they didn't have any packets yet either, they said the 07's hadn't even started production as far as they knew. I informed them that it just started.

Dealers are dumbasses. Productions hasnt started? I guess that's why every dealership in San Diego has 07 fully loaded GT's on the lot now.

Great Link!

I spend time on a lot of Mustang forums. I generally remember where I saw something, but I don't have the links memorized. It would be just as easy for you to go there and use the "search" feature as it would for me. People want everything handed to them on a silver platter these days. :baby:

Guest evilchris

Looks good ipchay61. I ordered sight unseen. How about a pic of the pedals? It looks like you got the comfort group too, can you take a pic of the buttons underneath the A/C spinners?

Looks good ipchay61. I ordered sight unseen. How about a pic of the pedals? It looks like you got the comfort group too, can you take a pic of the buttons underneath the A/C spinners?

Hope these are ok. Car was in garage so lighting (and focus) wasn't the greatest and I need to vacuum floormats.

Chip

07MustangGT63006003-1.jpg

07MustangGT63006001-1.jpg

07MustangGT63006002-1.jpg

Archived