TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT500 Dealership Literature

:sos: Has anybody heard if any of the Dealerships have gotten their 2007 Shelby GT500 Dealership Literature that contains the 8 ½” x 11 ½” Color charts & customer handouts? Or do you know when they might be getting them in? :shift:

Five Oh B or I Sell Fords can you help on this?

You will probably see them for sale on ebay long before any dealers start handing them out! :rant:

You will probably see them for sale on ebay long before any dealers start handing them out! :rant:

I saw the Ford 60'' X 40"' banner that we all got on sale on ebay and last price we $218.00.

bud

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Jun 20 2006, 05:35 PM) 21655[/snapback]

No GT500 literature here yet! We received the "bold moves" banners, though, one of which has the white (blue stripes) GT500 staring at you.

would you let us know when you do get them so we all can flock to the dealers... :hysterical:

• 4 weeks later...

:sos: Has anybody heard if any of the Dealerships have gotten their 2007 Shelby GT500 Dealership Literature that contains the 8 ½” x 11 ½” Color charts & customer handouts? :shift: Or do you know when they might be getting them in?

Yes, this is a 2nd request

:sos: Has anybody heard if any of the Dealerships have gotten their 2007 Shelby GT500 Dealership Literature that contains the 8 ½” x 11 ½” Color charts & customer handouts? :shift: Or do you know when they might be getting them in?

Yes, this is a 2nd request

Cold, just got back from the closest dealer and either they are holding out,

or nobody has gotten them except for the ones Robertlane gave away :shrug:

My dealer , Classic in Mentor Ohio was nice enough to give me the new banner. Now if I only could find a place large enough to hang it. Since my white with blue s/b here any day I at least have a mini version to drool over. :cheerleader: My car is due in no more than 5 days as it finally got striped.

My dealer , Classic in Mentor Ohio was nice enough to give me the new banner. Now if I only could find a place large enough to hang it. Since my white with blue s/b here any day I at least have a mini version to drool over. :cheerleader: My car is due in no more than 5 days as it finally got striped.

Great tiger, we'll look forward to pics! How did you track your vehicle? Give us tips pleeeease. :bandance:

Dave

How did you find out that your car finally got striped??

How did you find out that your car finally got striped??

I found out mine was striped this morning because I spoke with customer service and my status had changed overnight. They said it (the "imported" vehicle)had been released from the (autoport) area where they'd sent it to be striped. Then I had them read the revision on the eta. It was originally 7/12 but is now the window of 7/19-7/26 with a "to dealer" of 7/26. It did not say "released to gate", but I also understand that sometimes that isn't stated. I'll let you know in a week.

:shift:

bj

Cold, just got back from the closest dealer and either they are holding out,

or nobody has gotten them except for the ones Robertlane gave away :shrug:

another scam? I was second person in line to get one from Robert and never rec'd it or an answer to my emails with promise to check into it. 3 or more emails with name, address and phone. Only one response it would be checked into but now nothing.

Sounds like Fords promises? Hello Robert???

Archived