TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Options from Ford

robertlane

Is this in reference to a thread I read before about FRPP packages or possible aftermarket parts to be included on cars from the dealership? That thread was on another site but I will see if I can find it again for a reference. If so that would be great to get aftermarket wheels, exterior accessories, exhaust, HOOD, and other things....

:rolleyes:

I wasn't told what they will be. But they will go on the car.

984[/snapback]

ADMU stickers?!?! :lol::lol::lol:

Who knows, maybe the Shelby lettering (because some don't like it)? Rocker stripes?

Ya know, that was a pretty nebulous statement you made (always wanted to use that in a sentence, yes, I have no life). If you know, you're MEAN!

I can't think of much else except the spoiler....and....chin spoiler...OR...painted rear view mirror covers that match the car, and...a temporary Cobra tatoo that I can put on my left arm........and.......a "No Hemi Here" bumper sticker..and...and...

and...and...and...and...and...and...and...and...and...and...and...and...

ADMU stickers?!?!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Who knows, maybe the Shelby lettering (because some don't like it)?  Rocker stripes?

Ya know, that was a pretty nebulous statement you made (always wanted to use that in a sentence, yes, I have no life).  If you know, you're MEAN! 

I can't think of much else except the spoiler....and....chin spoiler...OR...painted rear view mirror covers that match the car, and...a temporary Cobra tatoo that I can put on my left arm........and.......a "No Hemi Here" bumper sticker..and...and...

997[/snapback]

I offically spit up my beer all over my keyboard :lol:

That had to be the funniest post I read in a long time. KUDOS

Yes, I wanted to use that word for a long time..

ADMU stickers?!?!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Who knows, maybe the Shelby lettering (because some don't like it)?  Rocker stripes?

Ya know, that was a pretty nebulous statement you made (always wanted to use that in a sentence, yes, I have no life).  If you know, you're MEAN! 

997[/snapback]

Me thinks Robert is being obtuse because he has to. I'm thinking in terms of an anniversary option, kinda like the 35 anniversary package for the 1999 Mustang.

TAPE STRIPES are on the complimentary list :)

That's all I know - really.

1010[/snapback]

Wow! Well color me happy! "Free" tape stripes!

:P

Just had to poke fun at that. Thanks for all the info that you are able to tell us. At least we know there will be accessories.

:D

Wow!  Well color me happy!  "Free" tape stripes!

:P

Just had to poke fun at that.  Thanks for all the info that you are able to tell us.  At least we know there will be accessories.

:D

1020[/snapback]

Any "free" accessories are good accessories, so long as the price doesn't get jacked up too much...

Thanks for the props, Mr Suds.....sorry for the beer incident! B)

Ford will offer complimentary accesories for the GT500s. 

The list of accessories are not yet available. :unsure:

976[/snapback]

The Last thing FORD needs is to take another step backwards in the direction GM currently is heading. I would have to agree that FORD is testing performance & styling clues to figure out what direction they need to go in to restore profitability to the company. The best way to do that is to use a proven product with a reputable nameplate as a starting point. If you can use one common assembly platform & make 4, 5 or 6 different cars with distinct names & price ranges for every budget, that makes sense for manufacturing & adding profitability back into the company. In this case it’s the Mustang, an American Icon in affordable sports cars.

I see the following type of cars with total production reaching 160,000 a year.

Mustang V-6 Coupe

Mustang V-6 Convertible

Mustang V-6 Coupe (Limited Edition Classic)

Mustang GT 4.6L V-8 Coupe

Mustang GT 4.6L V-8 Convertible

Mustang 5.4L Coupe (Mach 1 Limited Edition)

Mustang 5.4L Convertible (Mach 1 Limited Edition)

Boss Mustang 4.6L Coupe (Limited Edition)

Boss Mustang 5.4L Coupe (Limited Edition)

Shelby GT-350 4.6L (Supercharged 350 H.P.)

Coupe (Limited Edition)

Shelby GT-350 4.6L (Supercharged 350 H.P.)

Convertible (Limited Edition)

Shelby GT-500 5.4L (Supercharged 450+ H.P.)

Coupe (Limited Edition)

Shelby GT-500 5.4L (Supercharged 450+ H.P.)

Convertible (Limited Edition)

Archived