TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WAITING TO BE SHIIPED

according to my DORA......it also says WOODHAVEN MAZDA.....in WOODHAVEN,WI........I was under the impression that this is where its shipped for the stripes to be put on by local dealers.....

I guess....anyway good luck

Stripes to be put on by Local Dealers? I don't think so??!!?? Factory Installed, no?? YIKES :fan:

Don't worry, the stripes are not going to be installed by the dealers! They are done before they are shipped to the dealers.

All 2007 Mustang's with over-the-top stripes require the "ship thru" of some sort. This is true of GT500's, GT's, and even V6's. The over-the-top stripes are now a $395 option (code 47A) for the GT & V6's and require "ship thru" codes 31S & D95. They are available in black, white, or pearl gold. We're told that Ford can only do 500 per month, so it may cause some delays for the GT & V6 guys who order them.

according to my DORA......it also says WOODHAVEN MAZDA.....in WOODHAVEN,WI........I was under the impression that this is where its shipped for the stripes to be put on by local dealers.....

I guess....anyway good luck

I'm sorry,seems I caused a mini panic about the stipes.......I was told that the FACTORY DOES NOT PUT THE STRIPES ON....the finished car is sent elsewhere for that to be done....since my DORA said Woodhaven Mazda...I assumed that he was a dealer and that was where the stipes would be put on.Thats what I meant by stripes to be put on by local dealer in Woodhaven....Still don't know if this is true or not?

Archived