TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2 Gt 500's on the back of delivery truck.

jason0156

:cheerleader:I was on the highway today In St. Roberts, MO on highway 44.

2 GT 500's and other mustangs including California editions. :bandance:

They where going west, Truck had Texas Plates.

Hey, they're headed the wrong way! I'm on the East coast! Somebody get me a phone... :cry:

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Jun 19 2006, 09:56 PM) 21474[/snapback]

Well, Ford may have started shipping already. I pulled up the order for our first GT500 and it has been released from the plant and shows an ETA to our dealership of 6/23/06 (this Friday)!

OK hotshot.....take a camera to work. How about some real, live closeup interior shots??

Oh...and rumor has it there's a MP3 jack in the console on both the 500 and 1000 systems.

:shift:

bj

We were told today (19 June) that the GT500s had not started shipping yet?

Supposedly not til next week. Could have been some of the "tour" cars on the way to a show/rally.

I was told they ship the week of the 26th. That's when mine will (pehaps) be built. I'd imagine it'll be the middle of July before I see it. My birthday's the 12th....so that'll work.

bj

Yes they would ship them on open trailors. Congrats I wish I were getting mine guys I am getting excited for you all... Just post pics... The cs package is 1800 bucks and adds dove or parchment special seats, unique wheels, front fascia, hood scoop, side stripe, rear diffuser (ala shelby gt500), Intake Cover, and is available in coupe and convertible with unique badging.

:cheerleader:I was on the highway today In St. Roberts, MO on highway 44.

2 GT 500's and other mustangs including California editions. :bandance:

They where going west, Truck had Texas Plates.

You said Texas plates on delivery truck? OH NO!!!! probably going to Lonestar ($99,000)

:rant::rant:

California editions are cosmetic only? They're only sold in CA??

WRONG GO ---- CAN Be ordered from any dealer I have had info on these from a dealer in Canada for two weeks.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Jun 19 2006, 09:56 PM) 21474[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Oh...and rumor has it there's a MP3 jack in the console on both the 500 and 1000 systems.

bj

Rumor? I thought it was listed in the order guide......

Rumor? I thought it was listed in the order guide......

Not in mine. It DID say MP3 capable, but that has nothing to do with an audio input. It just means the CD player will play both CD and MP3 formats. Convenient if you're burning your own CDs.

bj

Not in mine. It DID say MP3 capable, but that has nothing to do with an audio input. It just means the CD player will play both CD and MP3 formats. Convenient if you're burning your own CDs.

bj

i just re-read my order guides and it says that the 2007 Mustangs have Audio input jack--but in the shelby order guide it does not mention it. when someone lays hands on one, i too would be like to find out. my mney is on that it WILL have audio input.

five oh?

California editions are cosmetic only? They're only sold in CA??

CS/GT's are available nationwide. We currently have several on order.

OK hotshot.....take a camera to work. How about some real, live closeup interior shots??

bj

Don't worry, I have a digital camera on my desk at work. Also, all 2007 Shaker stereos have an input jack for iPods on the passenger side of the center console. And, all Shakers stereos play MP3's.

How much more than the GT?

$1,895.

Sorry! I didn't have a camera with me on my way to Wal-mart. I just thought everyone would want to know I saw them being shipped.

next time I have news I won't say anything until I have pictures, I'll just drive the 20 miles back home get the camera. Then drive like hell to run down the truck.

Sorry! I didn't have a camera with me on my way to Wal-mart. I just thought everyone would want to know I saw them being shipped.

next time I have news I won't say anything until I have pictures, I'll just drive the 20 miles back home get the camera. Then drive like hell to run down the truck.

:o

That's the spirit ! :shift:

:hysterical2:Oh, man that's funny. I don't care who you are, that's just funny.

i just re-read my order guides and it says that the 2007 Mustangs have Audio input jack--but in the shelby order guide it does not mention it. when someone lays hands on one, i too would be like to find out. my mney is on that it WILL have audio input.

five oh?

They do have an input jack. But it is not on the radio. It is in the center console. Next to the Auiliary plug in the center, under the armrest.

Archived