TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 mustang accessory brochure

KCMO-GT500

Guest evilchris

Sales brochures due out in August

Typical Ford, order banks are open, cars are showing up at dealers... yet website isn't updated, and dealers don't know crap about any of the new options. I had one tell me " You can't get heated seats on a Mustang ".

thought this item looked interesting for new shelby owners...

21 Shelby GT500 Full Vehicle Cover (not pictured) Constructed of gray Weathershield™ fabric that features the Nextec® encapsulation process for excellent protection and compact storage. Features “Cobra Snake” image (in black) on front and Shelby script (in black) at rear. Includes storage bag with “Cobra Snake” image (in black). Base Part No. 19A412

Typical Ford, order banks are open, cars are showing up at dealers... yet website isn't updated, and dealers don't know crap about any of the new options. I had one tell me " You can't get heated seats on a Mustang ".

Man that burns my ass! :hysterical:

Man that burns my ass! :hysterical:

Right. I ordered my 07 in April going off of 06 specs. As I keep finding out new things, and option changes, (ie Cloth Top, 3.55 now an added option, GT Appr Pkg, stiching, etc.) I kept changing my order.

My salesman actually told me I am learning from you for other orders. Funny mine was the dealerships first order and yet other GT's have already been built, delivered and sold. Guess because I am taking advantage of the 07 new options, that pushed back my order.

thought this item looked interesting for new shelby owners...

21 Shelby GT500 Full Vehicle Cover (not pictured) Constructed of gray Weathershield™ fabric that features the Nextec® encapsulation process for excellent protection and compact storage. Features “Cobra Snake” image (in black) on front and Shelby script (in black) at rear. Includes storage bag with “Cobra Snake” image (in black). Base Part No. 19A412

Gotta have one of them but any price list????

I'd be wary of having the dealer apply the narrow "racing" stripes!

I found a guy in town who does that for a living and will do one for $300.

I still can't find a pic of a new dashboard option that a dealer told me about - it's supposed to be a carbon-fibre-looking deal.

Any help? :shift:

MakeMyStang - "stitching?" Can we get red stitching on the seats?

This lack of current info sucks.

I'd be wary of having the dealer apply the narrow "racing" stripes!

I found a guy in town who does that for a living and will do one for $300.

I still can't find a pic of a new dashboard option that a dealer told me about - it's supposed to be a carbon-fibre-looking deal.

Any help? :shift:

MakeMyStang - "stitching?" Can we get red stitching on the seats?

This lack of current info sucks.

The stitching is suppose to be on the dash as noted in the 2007MY document states:

"Premium Trim Package (68B)= Wrapped & stitched IP (not sure what IP means) Brow and center console lid, upgraded door armrest (w/stitching) and aliminum pedal covers - Available in Chamois, Red, and Black lesther seats with door trim inserts on 5 interior color combinations."

Has nothing to do with red seat stitching. I believe the seats are the same as to 05 and 06's.

Archived