TEAM SHELBY FORUM

delivery dates

intguys

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is directed to anyone who has a build date. does anyone have an actual delivery date confirmed? My build date is june 19th and my dealer said about 2 weeks after that, but he wouldn't give me an actual set in stone day. :shrug:

My Shelby was built on the 12th and will get here the week of June 26th. I am scheduled to get it that week.

Yours should take about the same 12 to 15 days from build.

Good Luck!

Sounds like you two will have the car real soon! So you get a date and then it arrives two weeks later? Is that the standard time frame around a build date? Mine was on hold then not, so I've been asking for one but to no avail. You two better open a new topic and post bookoo pics......Can't wait....

:happy feet:

this is directed to anyone who has a build date. does anyone have an actual delivery date confirmed? My build date is june 19th and my dealer said about 2 weeks after that, but he wouldn't give me an actual set in stone day. :shrug:

I also have a 19th build week. My dealer said delivery is scheduled for the week of the 4th of July.

I was given a build date of June 26 and an eta of July 3rd.

If you guys are getting your cars in June, can I ask when you ordered yours? We ordered ours in May, but the dealer said they have no idea about build date or vin numbers. Thanks

My order was placed with Ford the first week of April.

He said that Ford had pulled my order a couple of weeks ago,

but continues to say that he does not have a DORA or a build date???

KingCobra.

I have been advised that mine was produced 06-06-06 and is scheduled to arrive sometime between now and next Monday the 26th. We'll see if that's so.

Still waiting for shipping to confirm, but my car is suppose to be in town!

They need to give us a shipping number, you know like UPS or somthing.

This waiting is killing me. :shrug:

Kind of interesting the UPS reference. I believe a division of UPS logistics is responsible for Ford vehicle Shipping.

My car has been built for a long time now due to ford pre-production order and I just talked to Order Processing and they said No cars will ship until after July 10th. :doh:

I spoke to customer service at 10:30am ctl today (Thur) and they said mine was due at the dealer anywhere from the 3rd to the 12th of July. The 12th would be cool as it's my 50th!

:shift:

bj

I spoke to customer service at 10:30am ctl today (Thur) and they said mine was due at the dealer anywhere from the 3rd to the 12th of July. The 12th would be cool as it's my 50th!

bj

I had hoped mine would be built June the 8th my 50th Birthday. I should get a vin# next week so build date some time in July I hope.

My car has been built for a long time now due to ford pre-production order and I just talked to Order Processing and they said No cars will ship until after July 10th. :doh:

that's weird cause I was confirmed to get mine the first week of july :shrug:

I had hoped mine would be built June the 8th my 50th Birthday. I should get a vin# next week so build date some time in July I hope.

Man, are YOU old! Happy Birthday there you AARP member. Can't wait....a couple more weeks and I get Dennys discounts.

Enjoy your car!!!

bj

bj

bj,

I hope that happens for you! My 56th birthday was the 16th of June and that was my completed date! I got so lucky! Now, if they would just release it to shipping!

Well bros I just got a delivery date between July 10-17 :happy feet:,

and from what Indymustang has shown us there is NO HOLD UP! :bandance:

Great news :bandance:

When did you order :doh:

Well bros I just got a delivery date between July 10-17 :happy feet:,

and from what Indymustang has shown us there is NO HOLD UP! :bandance:

Yeah!!!

My guy tells me the second week of July too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it, after all this time, and how many postings later!!!!!!!

Still ain't real.

KingCobra.

Archived