TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Here's pics of 2007 Comp. Orange GT at MyLocal Ford Dealership

08mach1

Here's pics of 2007 Comp Orange GT with 18" wheels on it, it just came in, at my Local Ford Dealership (Midway Ford) in Hurricane WV. It is fully loaded.

Here's pics of 2007 Comp Orange GT with 18" wheels on it, it just came in, at my Local Ford Dealership (Midway Ford) in Hurricane WV. It is fully loaded.

more pics

post-160-1150560711_thumb.jpg

post-160-1150560771_thumb.jpg

post-160-1150560835_thumb.jpg

post-160-1150560879_thumb.jpg

post-160-1150560957_thumb.jpg

post-160-1150560984_thumb.jpg

post-160-1150560711_thumb.jpg

post-160-1150560771_thumb.jpg

post-160-1150560835_thumb.jpg

post-160-1150560879_thumb.jpg

post-160-1150560957_thumb.jpg

post-160-1150560984_thumb.jpg

more pics

Is Grabber Orange and Competition Orange the same color? My GT500 is ordered in Grabber Orange w/ white and I am being double sure that is the color I want. It's a hot rod and the color should jump out at you. The 07 GT pictures fit the bill. It screams look at me...

Is Grabber Orange and Competition Orange the same color? My GT500 is ordered in Grabber Orange w/ white and I am being double sure that is the color I want. It's a hot rod and the color should jump out at you. The 07 GT pictures fit the bill. It screams look at me...

2007 Grabber Orange is used on the Mustang, GT and GT500. Looks awesome on all of them.

My guess is that the dealer is trying to ca$h in on the fact that he has the first one in the country (or so he assumes) with Grabber Orange and the GT appearance package.

Oops, my bad. I misread 08Mach1's post. I thought it was his car that came in. Sorry.

Oops, my bad. I misread 08Mach1's post. I thought it was his car that came in. Sorry.

No worries, Kaylan... My Grabbah, Grabbah is due in 6/22 and I will flood the site with pics. GT with 18" polished bullets. Kills me though that that dealer in WV got theirs first.

In the end... it won't matter. :doh: It's all good, right?

Nope, they are very VERY different shades. Do a google search on grabber orange and competition orange. It will be very apparent.

No worries, Kaylan... My Grabbah, Grabbah is due in 6/22 and I will flood the site with pics. GT with 18" polished bullets. Kills me though that that dealer in WV got theirs first.

In the end... it won't matter. :doh: It's all good, right?

Nope, they are very VERY different shades. Do a google search on grabber orange and competition orange. It will be very apparent.

It must already be in transit then? Those wheels will look killer on it!

It must already be in transit then? Those wheels will look killer on it!

Yeppir. In transit. On 3 separate phone calls they claim 6/22. I will be pleasantly surprised. It seem like folks get their cars on any day except the one they're told. Some early, some late. But it's looking like this week so faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Let's just end this post with 'I leave the digital camera in the car at all times.'

Chris,

I have no problem with the dealer in WV getting his GT before me. But to put it up on eBay? Puh-leeze!!!

The funny thing is, I've yet to see a GO GT with 18" polished bullits and a spoiler. Coupe, anyway. ISELLFORD is looking to get his Vert anyday with the same wheels.

It's looking more and more like the first car I'll see with my configuration will be mine. And hopefully this Thursday.

48 hours from now... it will be mine!

Chris,

I have no problem with the dealer in WV getting his GT before me. But to put it up on eBay? Puh-leeze!!!

The funny thing is, I've yet to see a GO GT with 18" polished bullits and a spoiler. Coupe, anyway. ISELLFORD is looking to get his Vert anyday with the same wheels.

It's looking more and more like the first car I'll see with my configuration will be mine. And hopefully this Thursday.

48 hours from now... it will be mine!

I will be sporting the same configuration (vert) plus GT appearance package in late July / early August..

One of my local dealers has not one, but two, '07's in Grabber Orange. One of them is a GT with the Appearance Package and I actually drove it yesterday. They had a second one but I can't remember for sure if it was a GT or not - I think it was.

Pitpup's already seen these pics, but I'll post them here for all of you. The dealer I visited had some stripes put on and as Pitpup has noted, the installer didn't do the greatest job on them. But here are the pics:

grabber-orange-gt-front.jpg

grabber-orange-gt-frnt-qrtr.jpg

grabber-orange-gt-rear-end.jpg

I am not sure about that hood scoop...it's very much like the 65/66 Shelby style but I think something like the 69/70 Mach 1 style might look better.

Of course, the 67 Shelby hood would be the ultimate!

Dan

2005 Mustang GT

Morgantown, WV

Guest evilchris

I didn't think Ford could make an uglier color than Legend Lime but they have done it with Grabber Orange. At least they released Alloy though to make up for it, great color.

I didn't think Ford could make an uglier color than Legend Lime but they have done it with Grabber Orange. At least they released Alloy though to make up for it, great color.

Classic never goes out of style sonny..GO is the ultimate color. I noticed on the sticker for this car that it was made on 6/6/06... :devil:

Some of us like different colors. It's nice to stand out from all of the bland cars on the road. Although, others prefer to order boring colors like gray or black. I guess they're still living out their adolescent Road Warrior fantasies. Sports cars look best in bright colors, ones that are impossible to miss!

Guest evilchris

Some of us like different colors. It's nice to stand out from all of the bland cars on the road. Although, others prefer to order boring colors like gray or black. I guess they're still living out their adolescent Road Warrior fantasies. Sports cars look best in bright colors, ones that are impossible to miss!

How about Hot Pink then? That would surely stand out.

Archived