TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Envious of the GT500 Peeps?

robertlane

OK - I gotta admit that I am envious of the GT500 people. There is so much enthusiasm for the GT500, which I absolutely love! Heck, I've photographed sooooooooooo many GT500s that I see them in my dreams! I'm out for the 2007 model year, but hoping for a 2008 or a Boss.

I can't wait to start seeing some Boss Mustangs around here. I am really pumped up about the possabilty of taking photos of a new Boss and seeing a community form. :happy feet:

OK - I saw a lot of GT500s today and I'm a little giddy. . . .so off to bed I go.

OK - I gotta admit that I am envious of the GT500 people. There is so much enthusiasm for the GT500, which I absolutely love! Heck, I've photographed sooooooooooo many GT500s that I see them in my dreams! I'm out for the 2007 model year, but hoping for a 2008 or a Boss.

I can't wait to start seeing some Boss Mustangs around here. I am really pumped up about the possabilty of taking photos of a new Boss and seeing a community form. :happy feet:

OK - I saw a lot of GT500s today and I'm a little giddy. . . .so off to bed I go.

I just got the word that mine is in transit. Good night Sir. :happy feet:

I can't wait to start getting more definitive information on the Boss, I'm seriously pumped up about it!! The GT500 didn't turn out to be the car that I personally hoped for which eases my frustration with not having one.

Anxiously awaiting the Boss.... :happy feet: :happy feet:

I can't wait to start getting more definitive information on the Boss, I'm seriously pumped up about it!! The GT500 didn't turn out to be the car that I personally hoped for which eases my frustration with not having one.

Anxiously awaiting the Boss.... :happy feet: :happy feet:

I can't decide between a Boss or saving up for the 50th anniversary model (by that time I might actually be ready to trade in my 05). Its all good!! :rockon:

that'd be too funny!! :hysterical: the GT500 is definately out of my price range but I'm planning to save up until they change the body style and if I don't like the new body then get the current model GT (or a Boss) fully loaded. Even though its a little bigger than I expected it to be I really like this body style :cheerleader: I'm hoping that they'll keep this body style long enough to make a 50th Anniv. model...that'd be cool!! :rockon:

I can't decide between a Boss or saving up for the 50th anniversary model (by that time I might actually be ready to trade in my 05). Its all good!! :rockon:

I might consider a 50th Anniversary model only if Ford doesn't decide to make Boss. I was excited about the GT500 until I heard about the Boss. I always wanted one of the original Boss Mustangs but they were out of my price range before I could afford to buy one. This time, I intend not to miss out.

thats why I'm kinda leaning torward getting a boss--I'm afraid that even if Ford actually acknowledges the Mustang's 50th that it will be nothing more than some stripes and maybe a data plate thrown here or there (like the 25th) or maybe some badging (ooooooo badging!). I want something special and I'm not convinced that the 50th model will be special whereas getting a Boss is great b/c you'd get power (we hope) and handling all in one great package (are you listening Ford Execs?).

Archived