TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New GT500 Photos

Thanks a bunch, I noticed on the red gt500 on the cobras grille emblem theres some red stuff on the bottom of the snake, but its not on the white one. What gives.

I think the red "stuff" is a reflection from the bumper.

Great photos Robert!! They seem to answer some recent questions from this site (strut tower brace, red stitching, steering wheel center cap) I've made up my mind on window tinting...definitely need more than what is offered. Anybody know what is the legal limit?

The rearend of the red car seems a bit higher but that could be from braking, or the white one is accelerating.

I think the red "stuff" is a reflection from the bumper.

Great photos Robert!! They seem to answer some recent questions from this site (strut tower brace, red stitching, steering wheel center cap) I've made up my on window tinting...definitely need more than what is offered. Anybody know what is the legal limit? The rearend of the red car seems a bit higher but that could be from braking, or the white one is accelerating.

The tint limits vary from state to state. Google for the limits in yours. Generally, the percentages are significantly lower for windshield and front seat side windows. Police safety and all that, ya know.

:shift:

bj

Ok Robert, now that I looked at the pic of the gear shift, you have me worried. I have a 4 speed in my Honda, a 5 speed in my Camaro, and now a 6 speed in the Mustang. Reverse is in a different place on each of them. I'm gonna look like a kid riding bumper cars at Six Flags for the first few weeks I get that thing.

Dave

:hysterical::hysterical:

Archived