TEAM SHELBY FORUM

x-plan help

shelbang

hey guys, can someone help me with this question

Just curious

What is the discount structure on the X-plan ?

Does it vary from a mustang, focus or fusion?

I did research it along with a/z plan and d-plan but nowhere did I see any price or %

What I did find was that often a car could be discounted below what the x-plan offered so I'm not so clear.

Appreciate your input Thanks

Just curious

I did research it along with a/z plan and d-plan but nowhere did I see any price or %

What I did find was that often a car could be discounted below what the x-plan offered so I'm not so clear.

It varies by model. If x-plan is available to you, then your company should provide you with a website and a code that will allow you to see detailed x-plan pricing.

Although I have seen a couple folks saying they are getting x-plan on the GT500...I would not hold your breath. Good luck.

Dave

Just curious

"X" plan is 4% over "A" plan.. That makes it about dealer invoice, Dealer gets 2% rebate back from the factory on an "X" plan sale. You still get all rebates from Ford Also. Let's say a dealer has a unit he has had for a while, he might sell it under invoice, therefore giving you a better that X plan price. Depends on the dealer and how bad he wants or needs the sale.

Bud

"X" plan is 4% over "A" plan.. That makes it about dealer invoice, Dealer gets 2% rebate back from the factory on an "X" plan sale. You still get all rebates from Ford Also. Let's say a dealer has a unit he has had for a while, he might sell it under invoice, therefore giving you a better that X plan price. Depends on the dealer and how bad he wants or needs the sale.

Bud

Thanks so much Bud, now I have a better understanding

Thanks so much Bud, now I have a better understanding

If you need any help further, email be at bud@fishervincentford.com. I can even build a fake unit for you, if you know what you want and email you a DORA. But some site like Edmunds, give invoice and that will be real close to "X" plan.

bud

Worth noting is that while Ford will typically reimburse the dealer 2% on an X-plan transaction, currently Ford is showing $0 reimbursement for Shelby GT500's, so don't expect any dealer to honor an X-plan deal until there is some monetary reward from Ford for doing so. Also, a 2% profit (if it ever becomes available from Ford) is chicken scratch compared to how much dealers can get for GT500's given the current supply/demand equation, so again, don't expect any dealer to give up thousands and thousands of dollars to honor an x-plan deal on a car that's got a huge waiting list. Maybe someday if there are extra GT500's sitting around unsold, but not likely before then.

Sorry to pee on your parade.

Archived