TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stillen axle back muffler review

Senior 500

I had a pair of Stillen axle back mufflers with tail pipe installed today and the sound is a little badder than the stock mufflers. That's all I wanted, something a little badder. I had a local exhaust/muffler shop install them and they installed with no modification in thirty minutes and $50.00. They are bolt ons just like original equipment and I was able to save them and keep them just in case some day I needed to put them back on.

At idle and in town the Stillens are just slightly louder than stock but on the highway at full throttle they sound awsome. In the car there is no noise or vibrations from the Stillens. You know you have upgraded your exhaust but there is no obsence noise, no drone. They look good as well. Highly polished tailpipe and muffler...The fit is perfect. www.stillen.com for about $416.00 delivered in four days from west coast to east coast. I am highly recommending them for someone that is looking for something just a little badder than what Ford sent us.

• 6 months later...
I had a pair of Stillen axle back mufflers with tail pipe installed today and the sound is a little badder than the stock mufflers. That's all I wanted, something a little badder. I had a local exhaust/muffler shop install them and they installed with no modification in thirty minutes and $50.00. They are bolt ons just like original equipment and I was able to save them and keep them just in case some day I needed to put them back on.

At idle and in town the Stillens are just slightly louder than stock but on the highway at full throttle they sound awsome. In the car there is no noise or vibrations from the Stillens. You know you have upgraded your exhaust but there is no obsence noise, no drone. They look good as well. Highly polished tailpipe and muffler...The fit is perfect. www.stillen.com for about $416.00 delivered in four days from west coast to east coast. I am highly recommending them for someone that is looking for something just a little badder than what Ford sent us.

Hey there,

Thought I would BUMP this post since these are on sale right now at $399 (normally $479.39 - price has increased since this post).

Page

Archived