TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WE NEED YOUR HELP TODAY!

wickedGT500

Ice and Wicked need ALL your help today.........The Match is SUPER CLOSE and we may loose if we don't get HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is where you register and then they send an e-mail to you to click a link to confirm it's a real e-mail: http://stangplanet.com/forum/register.php

Here is where you go to vote after registering: http://stangplanet.com/cmps_index.php?pageid=usc

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

WickedGT500 (Kevin)

it's not even close....voted for iceman and wicked!

Make us proud - win this thing already :hysterical2:

Hey Joe - What type of pics do you want if I win? Kelly's better now so I can try to convince her to play again :)

Oh boy... that's like asking how much HP is enough! :hysterical:

I'm not picky. Kelly's a good sport for just putting up with our/your requests! :happy feet:

girl.gif

Got to love the support from all you guys and gal's on SU. :wub:

The Red car "Spawn" is a friend of mine and in our Club. Rich has worked very hard on his ride with a limited budget as we all have.

I ask you, Please look at both cars before you vote!! We know Iceman has one hell-of-a-ride but Spawn has really worked hard on his... Not to mention his wife drives an 03 Cobra that requires some attention as well!! They really are Stang People at heart!! :woot:

Now, not to take away from this thread but to let the best car win.

Ice has allot of the same mods or more than I have so I'm torn... Rich is a friend and a "Team Mate".... Chris is a Brother in the KBGT500 community!! What to do, What to do???? :headscratch:

Please, have a look at the rides and vote your heart. Chris (Iceman) and Rich (Spawn) are good peep's.... Both have worked hard and played hard with their rides.... Give both cars your consideration. Time, Effort and Passion for the hobby should be considered!!

Now, on a serious note!! manOwar is defending his title as the "Ultimate Stang" in this challenge. Vote manOwar!!! :yahoo:

Got to love the support from all you guys and gal's on SU. :wub:

The Red car "Spawn" is a friend of mine and in our Club. Rich has worked very hard on his ride with a limited budget as we all have.

I ask you, Please look at both cars before you vote!! We know Iceman has one hell-of-a-ride but Spawn has really worked hard on his... Not to mention his wife drives an 03 Cobra that requires some attention as well!! They really are Stang People at heart!! :woot:

Now, not to take away from this thread but to let the best car win.

Ice has allot of the same mods or more than I have so I'm torn... Rich is a friend and a "Team Mate".... Chris is a Brother in the KBGT500 community!! What to do, What to do???? :headscratch:

Please, have a look at the rides and vote your heart. Chris (Iceman) and Rich (Spawn) are good peep's.... Both have worked hard and played hard with their rides.... Give both cars your consideration. Time, Effort and Passion for the hobby should be considered!!

Now, on a serious note!! manOwar is defending his title as the "Ultimate Stang" in this challenge. Vote manOwar!!! :yahoo:

lambbo........I understand what you are saying but in all fairness I cannot see how a GT can stand up to a Black Convert GT500 with a KB.......this is the ultimate stang vote here. Its kinda like starting with a chevy and competing with a ford, just aint the same, stands no chance no matter what he does. :hysterical:

lambbo........I understand what you are saying but in all fairness I cannot see how a GT can stand up to a Black Convert GT500 with a KB.......this is the ultimate stang vote here. Its kinda like starting with a chevy and competing with a ford, just aint the same, stands no chance no matter what he does.

NO argument here brother. Just tryin' to be non bias between one that I "know" and one that I know.

Ya Got Me?

NO argument here brother. Just tryin' to be non bias between one that I "know" and one that I know.

Ya Got Me?

You are a good friend - And for what it's worth I respect "Spawn" too. In fact when i e-mails my friends to support me I had nothing but compliments for that car. I still wouldn't trade or anything and i think most would chose mine if they were side by side and some one said pick the one you want.

Now that being said that red car is really nice. He's done a very clean job on it and a lot of show mods but still drives it which is what i like. My first match up was a great show car - the silver one. I really wanted to win that because I didn't want to loose to a car that didn't get driven. The 2nd round was one I wouldn't have even put into the 64 car group and was more of a space filler so i figured i would pull that one off too. "Spawn" is a scary competitor. Nice work on the car. It's driven and used, he's clearly in love with it and involved in the clubs in his area. I'd see no shame in losing to him or really anything going forward and in fact had complimented his car in his thread long ago before round 1. He's done great work on the car no doubt......But, I don't think his wife's car matters for this match up and win or lose I know which car i want to drive and to have in my garage.

I respect that you want people to vote for the better car. I do too. I just think it's mine but I am biased and I will think that regardless of who I match up with and what the outcome is. This competition is only half about who has the more desirable car....if even that. It's about who can get people to log in and vote for them. i think we all know that. My prediction is that "Man-O-War" wins it again.....although I'd love the chance to dethrone you - good luck either way.....Oh and vote for me :)

Hey Joe - What type of pics do you want if I win? Kelly's better now so I can try to convince her to play again :)

Ice, I voted for ya also.

Why does G string get to pick the type of pic he wants and not me. :cry:

Good luck bud. :)

Ice, I voted for ya also.

Why does G string get to pick the type of pic he wants and not me. :cry:

Good luck bud. :)

Ha - you guys can gome up with some type of costume together and I'll see if i can get her into it. She actually likes the posative feedback. She's stressing about her 30th B-day coming on Feb. 5th and with 2 kids she thinks she is "fat" because she doesn't have the abs she did when we met. The funny thing is I think she looks better now and if anyone needs to worry about not having the abs they did 8+ yrs ago it would be the guy typing this. I guess it's a guy vs girl thing. She fears getting older and I look forward to retirement and the Sr. discounts :)

Ha - you guys can gome up with some type of costume together and I'll see if i can get her into it. She actually likes the posative feedback. She's stressing about her 30th B-day coming on Feb. 5th and with 2 kids she thinks she is "fat" because she doesn't have the abs she did when we met. The funny thing is I think she looks better now and if anyone needs to worry about not having the abs they did 8+ yrs ago it would be the guy typing this. I guess it's a guy vs girl thing. She fears getting older and I look forward to retirement and the Sr. discounts :)

:hysterical2:

That girl vs guy thing is funny!

Ok, lets think of some costume ideas...

Pizza Girl?

Pizzagirl.jpg

Pirate girl?

Sexypirate3.jpg

Ice cream girl?

iceCreamGirl2.jpg

As long as it's NOT Keith and his girls! :redcard:

SVTKeithandgirls.jpg

:hysterical2:

That girl vs guy thing is funny!

Ok, lets think of some costume ideas...

Pizza Girl?

Pizzagirl.jpg

Pirate girl?

Sexypirate3.jpg

Ice cream girl?

iceCreamGirl2.jpg

As long as it's NOT Keith and his girls! :redcard:

SVTKeithandgirls.jpg

:hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

OH my babes.... :headspin: .

Hey ICE, I never saw any fat on those pics you posted awhile back, :dreamy: you know the ones you took back off. :banghead:

Tell her she looks more like 20 years old.... no kidding bud. :yup:

Check out allfordmustangs. com .... Then press Mustang Laddies send a pic of your wife with the Shelby,

she looks better than the models on there.

And no pics for G string.... :hysterical:

Ice.... Ice ..... BABY!!!

Love ya brother.....

No worries man - I just gave you vote #1 for the next round. So far you realize no GT500 has lost to any car other than a GT500 so far. That's kinda cool. I'm sad that I have to match up with Kevin now. At least we know one Shelby goes to the final 4 for sure. I suspect 2 will be there but for sure either Kevin or I will make the final 4....He's done though so what's he need the $ for? Vote for me next round :)

Good luck!

Archived