TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FINALLY got to drive an 'H' Coupe

crispy23c

Just drove it over last Tuesday-Friday last week. Drove our company GT-H coupe from Scottsdale, AZ to sunny Las Vegas, NV.

Then I drove it for 2 days there.

It was lots of fun! Got TONS of looks, thumbs-ups, and a few folks either cruising ahead or behind and eyeballing the car, even wanting to race.

Like the S-GT, it rides and handles great, and the Black & Gold treatment got LOTS of people staring...

To add to it, there was a 'meatball' (#73, I think) and "Shelby 85th Birthday Bull Run" stickers on either door. That really drew alot of attention when it was daytime, I tell ya'. :hysterical:

Pretty car.....FUN DRIVE! Especially through Phoenix cactus areas (parks). Very beautiful out there...

Just drove it over last Tuesday-Friday last week. Drove our company GT-H coupe from Scottsdale, AZ to sunny Las Vegas, NV.

Then I drove it for 2 days there.

It was lots of fun! Got TONS of looks, thumbs-ups, and a few folks either cruising ahead or behind and eyeballing the car, even wanting to race.

Like the S-GT, it rides and handles great, and the Black & Gold treatment got LOTS of people staring...

To add to it, there was a 'meatball' (#73, I think) and "Shelby 85th Birthday Bull Run" stickers on either door. That really drew alot of attention when it was daytime, I tell ya'. :hysterical:

Pretty car.....FUN DRIVE! Especially through Phoenix cactus areas (parks). Very beautiful out there...

Did you take any pics??? Mark

Archived