TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Have I told you guys.....?

crispy23c

How much I :wub: love :wub: the Shelby GT?????

I really, really, really, really, really love this car. So balanced. So precise. So.....nice to drive.

When we were all at Carroll Shelby's 85th, I had to steal one from the track to go back to SAI, and I have got to say...

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

I know, I know...I am not telling you anything new. I just wanted to let you know that I am stil a big fan of this car. NICE!

Must...have...bigger garage built... :hysterical:

Well, while we are on the subject of crossover love, I have to say that I completely fell in love with the GT500 Vert over the bday bash weekend. Now, I have always loved my SGT, right out of the box, it is a great well balanced car.

But over the weekend, I got my first ever drive in a GT500. And I got to drive this GT500 Vert on the open road for over 100 miles during the Bullrun and for 2 sessions on the road course at LV Motorspeedway. :headspin:

WOW, what can I say.......leave that gt500 in 5th on the open road and she always has more to give, I mean you think it would be hard to keep up with a amateur race driver in a Super Snake? It wasnt.

and we had the top down! :redcard:

All you guys and gals with GT500's, WOW, THOSE ARE SOME UNBELEIVABLE CARS. :dreamy:

I agree.

By the way, it was never crossover love...I love them both,

I chose to Super Snake my '500 for right now, but I always appreciate what a beautiful & fine car the SGT is.

By the way, the one I recently drove was not S/C'd. I still loved it, it has great characteristics. I love this car every time I step into one.

However.....I have driven in a S/C S-GT. It was amazingly scary (in a very good way).

It was just...sick. Really sick.

DAMN! I need a bigger garage!!!!! :hysterical2:

I agree.

By the way, it was never crossover love...I love them both,

I chose to Super Snake my '500 for right now, but I always appreciate what a beautiful & fine car the SGT is.

By the way, the one I recently drove was not S/C'd. I still loved it, it has great characteristics. I love this car every time I step into one.

However.....I have driven in a S/C S-GT. It was amazingly scary (in a very good way).

It was just...sick. Really sick.

DAMN! I need a bigger garage!!!!! :hysterical2:

SS is looking pretty sweet to Crispy.

Don't let Crispy fool you. :hysterical:

I spotted him cutting a deal on a new SGT.

th_CS85thBirthdayBash122.jpg

:hysterical: Funny guy!!!

You know what was nice?! They even posted a sign ("men") so I knew (pretty much) where to stand!!! :hysterical2:

OK, so just how tall are you???

I am about 6'6" tall, mostly leg, which is good as the head room in a Mustang is not so tall...good thing that JC Penney stocks tall sizes in Levis!!!

:hysterical: Funny guy!!!

You know what was nice?! They even posted a sign ("men") so I knew (pretty much) where to stand!!! :hysterical2:

I am about 6'6" tall, mostly leg, which is good as the head room in a Mustang is not so tall...good thing that JC Penney stocks tall sizes in Levis!!!

And here I thought Amy was short. But it is because you are so tall! :hysterical:

Thank you Chris. I knew you secretly loved us all along. LOL

Did you drive one with or without a S/C?

AWESOME PHOTO! guitar man!

LOL

Nice to have met you in Las Vegas! What a time it was. Something I'll never, ever forget.

-Todd

AWESOME PHOTO! guitar man!

LOL

Nice to have met you in Las Vegas! What a time it was. Something I'll never, ever forget.

-Todd

Thank you Todd. It was awesome meeting you as well. I had an incredible time. I only wish I could have spent more time hanging with people like you that I've met through these forums. Yeah it was a very lucky guitar day. Did you see I posted the vid?

Archived