TEAM SHELBY FORUM

White GT500 owners

robtile

Just to let you know Hot Wheels has a 2007 white with blue stripes for its 2008 collection. My buddy gave it to me on saturday and all though I enjoyed a great play off broadway on saturday, Him giving me my car in Hot Wheels was much cooler. Of course I would deny this to the chick I went with.

Sorry I dont have a pic yet.

Rob

post-3765-1200922014_thumb.jpg

post-3765-1200922014_thumb.jpg

Just to let you know Hot Wheels has a 2007 white with blue stripes for its 2008 collection. My buddy gave it to me on saturday and all though I enjoyed a great play off broadway on saturday, Him giving me my car in Hot Wheels was much cooler. Of course I would deny this to the chick I went with.

Sorry I dont have a pic yet.

Rob

Don't tell her.

That is good news - I have a hot wheels red with white stripe from the 2008 collection but have not seen other colors. I have to buy 2 or hide them until i get the 2nd as my 3 yr old is all over opening them. I don't discriminate on color - I'd like to get all of your slow colors as well as the fast black ;)

That is good news - I have a hot wheels red with white stripe from the 2008 collection but have not seen other colors. I have to buy 2 or hide them until i get the 2nd as my 3 yr old is all over opening them. I don't discriminate on color - I'd like to get all of your slow colors as well as the fast black ;)

come on guys... it's scientific fact... WHITE is faster than any other because all of YOUR colors are inside of it... pushing. We put the blue on the outside because

play this... You're my Boy, Blue!

:yup:

Archived