TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Form Issues

sharon

Hello,

Robert and I had a Great Trip, I have lots of photos to put up from the whole week, that I will be putting up tomorrow.

Also we know that there are a few tweaks that need to be worked out with the new form.

If you could please post in this section any thing and is unusual, we will look into all these issues this week, this would also be a good place to post any suggestions that you might want to see. We will be working on the new color choice this week also.

We have lots of cool things coming up and some cool stuff from the Birthday Bash to auction off.

Sharon

It's a lot slower than the previous forum.

Can't load pics to the album. Keeps coming up with error

Robert,

I too habve noticed that the new forum runs a little slower than the one before. Not a hole bunch slower, but It does have some hick-ups. I just did a test Photo load and want to see if it will post on this thread. It looks like that function is working for me. I use photobucket, but I wanted to try this, because SCGT500 says it does not work.

post-6269-1200865633_thumb.jpg

Edit: photo loads fine thru the site.

Robert,

I too habve noticed that the new forum runs a little slower than the one before. Not a hole bunch slower, but It does have some hick-ups. I just did a test Photo load and want to see if it will post on this thread. It looks like that function is working for me. I use photobucket, but I wanted to try this, because SCGT500 says it does not work.

Edit: photo loads fine thru the site.

Have you tried loading pics to your personal album? I create a new album, go to load a pic and get errors.

BTW.....WTF is that a pic of??? :hysterical2:

I cannot even see my attachments area on either computer, the whole area is white and says :initializing attachments".

I can post photobucket all day long and I can load new avatars okay also.

It's odd that it does not work for you, but works fine for me. I am now going to go and try to load a photo in my gallery since they are all gone now. Stay tuned.

Robert & Sharon,

When I go to my album, all I have in there is Red X's where I use to have photos.

I tried to upload a new photo and got this mnessage:

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you have reached your total allowable album size

Robert & Sharon,

When I go to my album, all I have in there is Red X's where I use to have photos.

I tried to upload a new photo and got this mnessage:

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you have reached your total allowable album size

The red x is what use to be a pic. Delete those. Then try again. That is what I had to do, but I get an error every time I try to load a new pic.

My album is empty

When I try to create a new album I get this:

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

===================================

When click the "here" it takes me to the forum home page.

When I click onMy Albums, no error, but takes me to the home page? :banghead:

OK.

I deleted my old album. It's Toast.

I started a new one. It let me create it.

I then went to load a small photo in there and I got this:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

The image upload failed, please contact a system administrator

:banghead:

I get the constant IPS error at the bottom of the screen (each screen). When you log on, the white boxes stay white, you can not see nor tell if you are typing you name or password. It seems much slower. The font size or color combo's make for hard reading. The emoticons have halo effect. Pictures posted seem fuzzy. more so around the edges. Several fatal type errors when pages reload or you hit "view new posts". Then there are the constant wise guys who can't post serious posts... oh yea... that is not a system error :hysterical:

Ok all kidding aside, the above are what I have noticed. Other than that, keep up the good work... I know this has been a lot of stress.

Sharon I've worked through a lot of the problems mentioned here. My main problem now is... when I finish reading all the posts in a forum that I'm interested in I usually to to Forum Options and select "mark posts read and return to forum". This no longer works. After several minutes the screen goes blank. I've found that instead, after reading all forums I can then go to the top and select "Read New Posts" and at the top of that page I can select "mark all forums read." That does upgrade all posts as read. Hopefully the option to mark all posts read in each Forum can be made functional. A larger font would also be helpful to these 61 year old eyes. Tahnks for all your hard work.

Jim

Here is another...

Fatal error: Call to a member function Error() on a non-object in E:\websites\forums.teamshelby.com\httpdocs\forums\sources\ipsclass.php on line 5649

:hysterical2:

Oops, that is the one I get a lot....

We only need the same one once, we will look at it.

Sharon

Thanks Sharon I'm sure you and Robert will do the best you can with all the problems on this site. Let me know if I need to reload my pictures. Just to let you know all the words and links are in the gallery but the pictures are not visible. And my gallery isn't the only one missing pics I believe other members pics are as well.

Thanks,

Laurie

I see this at the very bottom of every page here

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

I don't have this issue any more since I went to Microsoft & down loaded the latest updates for Windows XP professional & the new Internet Explorer 7.0 (including the security fix patches)

ALL is fine here in :cold: land

Sharon,

I had not mentioned anything because I was taking care of some technical issues in my system. Most of the photo's were only showing up as white boxes with red "x"'s in them. But my system is supposedly fixed now and I am still missing some of the photo's. I can see Grabber's first picture of the tractor trailer, but for example in Grabber's post #33 I still see white boxes. And I can't see any of 66DNA's pic's of Teddy's Great Adventure :rant::poke:

I am unsure if it is still an issue with my service provider or not? as this change occurred simulataneous with an office move for me... :banghead:

Thank you for your hard work, it is greatly appreciated :superhero:

Regarding the Gallery, I cannot view or upload pics on both my PC's at home, and bothe PC and Mac I have a work, that makes me

0 for 4 :banghead:

And much slower as well, probably the hypnotic carbonfiber background....

Archived