TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What are the Highest Quality interior trim parts????????????

I am looking at getting a few interior trim parts, I do not want to overdue it, but I do want quality. I am thinking of starting with a Billet shifter and cupholder trim. Price is not as important as quality. Also, I have always used Redline for my leather accesories, has anyone changed the cheesy shift boot that feels like plastic? If so, how hard was it?

Thanks

Take a look at the pictures in Roger's (rosssvt) Photobucket site. I think he has exactly what you're looking for. He replaced the boot with leather and even had it resewn with red thread to match his other redline CS masterpiece work. Search for "rosssvt" and grab his photobucket link off his signature.

I am leaning towards Silverhorse, do you ahve any Pic's??????????? I am thinking Shifter Trim, Cup-holder Trim, and the # Climate control knobs. Not sure if that would be to much, I would not think so.

I did the cup holder and shift bezel sorry no pics but you won't be disappointed :)

I ordered the Silverhorse shift bezel and was going to order the climate control knobs until I read the instructions. Unlike the earlier Mustangs you cannot just pull off the stock knobs and slide on the new ones. You end up destroying the original parts. Anyone tried this? I am a little nervous about the install.

I also purchased the chrome bezel and chrome cupholder trim from silverhorse racing and am very happy with them.

I bought a anodized satin cup holder bezel and e-brake handle off of E-bay from Dupont performance products. They seem to be well made although the e-brake cover is a little bulky but I don't think this is unique to them.

I did my whole interior in a combination of chrome, brushed and polished billet and think it looks fine. I used several sources and they were all nice quality. I don't know what happened to my pics but I'll try to repost some.

Any pic's would be great. I still think I am going with Silverhorse for the Shifter Bezel and Cup holder as well as the A/C knobs. I would not mind a Emergency Brake Handle and am also looking at Redline leather boots for the shifter and hand-brake.

Archived