TEAM SHELBY FORUM

There baaack!

RogerS

Glad you guys and your cars made it back safe and sound. ...Roger you car looks awsome!

Thank you George. We had a great time. A special thanks to my friends Adam, who allowed me to attend on his ticket, Tim, who set up the transportation and Robert, Sharon and Amy for allowing me to bring my car. It was truly a once in a lifetime event. :headspin:

P.S. I would like to thank Clink for all of his morale support.......... :headspin:

Hi Roger,

Just kidding...........Thanks again for all of your help in Vegas, I found out that you guys and gals are just as nice and helpful in person as you are on the Forum. It was just plain fun hanging out with you guys for the weekend.

Thanks again,

CLINK :shift:

P.S. I would like to thank Clink for all of his morale support.......... :headspin:

Hi Roger,

Just kidding...........Thanks again for all of your help in Vegas, I found out that you guys and gals are just as nice and helpful in person as you are on the Forum. It was just plain fun hanging out with you guys for the weekend.

Thanks again,

CLINK :shift:

And thanks to Clink for all of his morale support! :hysterical: Rick I need to hook up with Michelle on the side plates. Thank you too Rick. I need to square up with you. It was awesome meeting all of forum members. It was a special time with special friends.

Sorry about the Chargers Dave.

Archived