TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Herttz Gold Stripes

Gone Flying

Does anybody know a Gold Paint and codes that match the Gold Stick on stripes on the 2006 Hertz Shelby Mustangs GT-H. Thanks

I know this is of no help, but it was previously posted over on the now defunct Shelby Public Forums site. BTW, thought the threads from that site were suppose to move over here......ot am I just missing them?

I know this is of no help, but it was previously posted over on the now defunct Shelby Public Forums site. BTW, thought the threads from that site were suppose to move over here......ot am I just missing them?

Everyone has been down at Barrett Jackson this week. They will be moved soon.

All,

I am will be painting my stripes this spring. I saved the thread from the Shelby site, below is the information that was posted over on the other forum. If anyone has a shot of their painted H, I'd love to see it.

I HAD MINE PAINTED ON, I ACTUALLY AM LOOKING AT MY PAINT CAN RIGHT NOW, PPG DELTRON DBU #24590. I REMEMBER THAT THE PAINT GUY SAID THEY WERE 9 INCHES WIDE, MY CAR IS ACTUALLY IN STORAGE FOR THE WINTER, I WILL MEASURE UP SOME OF THOSE DIMENSIONS WHEN I GET THERE FOR YOU, I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH LATER, THANX, STEVEO

Archived