TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Steeda Puller Pulley HELP!

vmargott

Hey everyone,

My pulley came in today and I realized it seemed easy enough for me to be able to install...I have the tune and intake ready for the car as well, but I am running into a little bit of a problem! I know I need to order the puller pulley to install but do I need to also order the C-Clamp thing from Steeda as well??? Or is just the puller needed?? and also anything else needed to be known for the install.....thanks guys

I'm no expert and have not used the Steeda puller, but it seems like if it was needed to remove the stock pulley, that it would have been included with the puller. After looking at the site, it seems as if the c-clamp is maybe used to remove the 2.7 pulley, if you wanted to go smaller or go back to stock. There have been a few threads about that particular puller, so maybe that will help also.

I'm no expert and have not used the Steeda puller, but it seems like if it was needed to remove the stock pulley, that it would have been included with the puller. After looking at the site, it seems as if the c-clamp is maybe used to remove the 2.7 pulley, if you wanted to go smaller or go back to stock. There have been a few threads about that particular puller, so maybe that will help also.

Hey thank you very much for the response and I'm going to go ahead and order the puller thank you very much.

big problems with the Steeda pulley swap and pulled!!! 3 trips to the speed shop 2 Bent pulleys 2 BENT pulleys and a blower belt!!! Call me for a full rundown before you tackle this upgrade!!!! It did get me over 90 RWHP and a stomach ache !!!

Archived