TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need Body Shop near San Jose/Morgan Hill area

davecr500

Does anyone know of a great quality body shop around the San Jose or Morgan Hill, CA area??

I am going to have the stripes painted on. I come to this conclusion since my car took some paint damage from some shrubery along the road that I didn't see. Any referrals are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Does anyone know of a great quality body shop around the San Jose or Morgan Hill, CA area??

I am going to have the stripes painted on. I come to this conclusion since my car took some paint damage from some shrubery along the road that I didn't see. Any referrals are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Don't know about SJ MH area. But I do know af a good shop in Livermore. on first street its the 1st street choppers. They have owned the paint and body shop since forever its a family run set up and I have had work done there before. Never a problem, always good and has lasted. as compaired to other shops they repair and paint and a year or two down the line you get paint cracks, or peeling, or color varinance etc. They do good work. There is a white GT running around town lives in my area, the owner had blue strips painted and the GT 250 painted on it, looks really good. They did a nice job.

Archived