TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelbyperformanceparts.com updates

ilmor

I was just thinking that it would be helpful if the forum notified its members when shelbyperformanceparts.com offers new items or...has specials and sales!

I was just thinking that it would be helpful if the forum notified its members when shelbyperformanceparts.com offers new items or...has specials and sales!

Good suggestion Ilmor. That would be really helpful.

Jim

Great idea. How about a banner ad at the top of the page to introduce new parts and/or sales?

Steve

Sure, that or a "post only" (ie: no replys so it doesn't get off topic) section for info to be posted as it becomes available.

I concur with the assessment issued forth by my two esteemed collegues in the previous posts...

What???? :hysterical:

Good suggestions. We have an 85th birthday category now and we'll have some new product and featured product up shortly. We still have some fitment and application verifications to do on the new product before we upload but you shouldn't be waiting too much longer. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know if everyone saw the new car covers on the SPP site. They come in all different colors for SGT, SS and GT500, with spoilers and without. All have a Shelby stripe down the center. What do you think? A little on the high side cost wise but I really like the stripe and matching colors.

SPP link to car covers

Some information

Manufacturer: .

Shelby Car Cover Black with Silver Stripes

This is a Black Car Cover with Silver Stripes made to fit 2007 Shelby GT's. This cover will also work on any 2005-2008 Mustang Coupe without spoilers. Shelby GT owners with a spoiler should call for special cover. Includes a car cover bag. Free shipping Part # CC-SH-001 $399.00

Specially made for Shelby Performance Parts, Satin StretchÖ is a material that stretches to contour the shape of your vehicle like a glove and has the memory to retain its original shape.á Satin StretchÖ has a satin like yet tough exterior and a fleece soft interior.á This material is absolutely not going to scratch your collectible vehicles finish and will protect it from dust, dirt, droppings and fall out.Satin StretchÖ is an indoor Custom Car Cover fabric. Satin StretchÖ is the SOFTEST fabric available, and has Lycra yarns to hug every contour of a vehicle. Blind stitching results in invisible seams - this is one high end SEXY car cover!

Archived