TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My wife said I was crazy . . .

Benzito

. . . for buying this lamp for the kids' room. I told her that we'd never have to buy candles again, but she just rolled her eyes. She also didn't appreciate the engine revving noise it makes every time you turn the light on.

I fear it may end up like the leg lamp in A Christmas Story. :(

post-10458-1200690089_thumb.jpg

post-10458-1200690089_thumb.jpg

The picture didn't do it complete justice on eBay. My first thought was to install some fake wood paneling in the basement, maybe get a velvet print of dogs playing pool, some Budweiser girls posters, and sticking it in there, but it looks okay in real life. Good enough for the front room picture window!

The hood isn't correct, tsk tsk, but it sounds like a Shelby when you turn it on. I think these turn up on eBay fairly reguarly in case you are looking for your own. They supposedly make it other than red, according to the seller, but I've only seen red.

. . . for buying this lamp for the kids' room. I told her that we'd never have to buy candles again, but she just rolled her eyes. She also didn't appreciate the engine revving noise it makes every time you turn the light on.

I fear it may end up like the leg lamp in A Christmas Story. :(

Don' t feel embarrassed. My wife bought me one also and its in my study.

I guess we are all in the same boat. I got one and put it in my office at home. My wife also rolls her eyes every time I turn the key. You are righ, it sounds just like our cars. Wish they would come out with one for our 2007's.

Archived