TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Indiana Plate # "GT500 SS"

ati

I have 07 COBRA coming or so they say - It's been so long since I ordered I wonder if it will happen or not. Our system blows for vanity plates

If you ordered it before Nov., they should have it at the BMV now. Mine was ready the first week of Jan. last year. It's my understanding that all new vanity plates are ready the first week in Jan. My normal renewal is in April.

Mine is KNG CBRA.

Alan,

Why aren't you going to use it? Decided against the SS package?

Hi Kevin,

Yea, I decided against the SS package.

So the "GT500 SS" won't work for me.

I going to keep using my "GT500 07" instead.

I have a Colts plate on mine. I am a huge fan and it matches my White/Blue.

They looked at me funny when I asked for s Steelers plate - I'm just hoping to get my normal personalized plate - I'll have to go check if it is in as it's been a year since I ordered. I called and was told that they would call me or I get it when i renew which is not acceptable as that is in Aug.

Alan, I thought when I met you briefly in Las Vegas that you were from Chicago. I thought that is what I heard anyway but it was loud in there, (Saturday night). What part of In. My wife is from Evansville down south Indiana.

Alan, I thought when I met you briefly in Las Vegas that you were from Chicago. I thought that is what I heard anyway but it was loud in there, (Saturday night). What part of In. My wife is from Evansville down south Indiana.

I live in N/W Indiana in a town called St. John.

It's about 30 minutes S/E of Chicago. Were on Chicago time, we get Chicago TV,

We're actually considered a suburb of Chicago its just that were over the state line.

Some times when we travel and people ask where we are from we tell them Chicago

because its the closest big city and everyone knows where Chicago is.

Sorry For The Confusion,

Alan

Evansville is about 260 miles south of me at the bottom of the state.

5 hrs by car, 3 if I take the Shelby :happy feet:

Archived