TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT350 at Barrett Jackson

twobjshelbys

1969 lot #749 just sold for $70,000.

From the BJ description: 350, original numbers matching car. Frame-off restoration and ready for MCA judging. #1332 as listed in Shelby Registry. Documentation includes 2 original Build Sheets, owner's manual and 2 Marti Reports. Automatic, 351 V8 optional 300 rear axle, power steering, power disc brakes, visibility group, sport rear deck seat, tachometer, trip odometer and more. Royal Maroon and Black. 1 of 17 color combination.

Sweet.

Bargain DEAL!

also a Factory Five Cobra Daytona Coupe sold for 37.5k, are you kidding me, that's gotta be the deal of the auction so far, then a '68 'vette, with a 427ci motor,4 speed and 600 original miles, unrestored survivor, only 80k, deals everywhere.....

I have been watching BJ since sunday and all the prices are down. Last year that Shelby would of been in the low 100's i think?

Yeah, I agree. More of subdued attitude and the prices show it. There have been a few steals. A couple of the old T-birds haven't are like Rodney Dangerfield - "don't get no respect".

This year's auction started Tuesday so anything before that was reruns of last years.

Yeah, I agree. More of subdued attitude and the prices show it. There have been a few steals. A couple of the old T-birds haven't are like Rodney Dangerfield - "don't get no respect".

This year's auction started Tuesday so anything before that was reruns of last years.

Yep your right on that. Sunday was a re-peat, Sorry, thats the first show that popped into my head here.. I have been watching the new ones starting with tuesday also and evn the crowd looked small but then again the lower dollar (Beginner Collectors) start on tuesday and by the end of the week the Big Dollar stuff will rolling across the stage and then you will see who is willing to spend what for what. Should be interesting........

...also a Factory Five Cobra Daytona Coupe sold for 37.5k, are you kidding me, that's gotta be the deal of the auction so far,

Actually, that's a pretty decent price for the seller, considering the FFR Coupe is just a $14K kit.

The steaming deal was the Shelby CSX7000 car that went for low 60's.

Last year that was an $85k car.

(unless the seller bought it back when he saw such low bids)

Keep an eye out on Saturday somewhere between 6-7 PM...

Lot 1300 - 2008 Shelby Mustang GT500KR - first off the line, with one-of-a-kind glassback roof

Lot 1303 - RCR Series 3 Camaro - serial number 3, "The Intimidator", Dale Earnhardt Sr tribute car

Archived