TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IT"S COMING

Congradulations !!!

I just got mine a week ago (red coupe with white stripes).

You will truly fall in love with it when you get it. Until then you will suffer from the pre-delivery stress syndrome (pdss) than many of us did. You will also find yoursel obsessively tracking the progress of the car all the way to your dealership.

LOL...love the screen name... I think I bleed blue too!

You'll love them....When I brought mine home back in '06, I bet I went to the garage a dozen times that night just to look at it!

Heck being out of the country and reading y'all's post, I'm getting excited all over again. I can't wait to get back!

You'll have a blast with them.

I saw a Performance white with satin...way sexy... They didn't have that option when I got mine.

Come to think of it, they didn't have any option. You put your 3 favorite colors in, and they called as they came in according to your place on the list. The first one my dealer got was a red, so I passed on it to get the white vert. NO Shaker 1000, no nav...but I do love it.

And yeah, us old timers do like the old, oops...I mean CLASSIC look! :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

TexesShelby...are you in the military over seas? Ask because I am retired Navy with 2 tours in Nam, Betuit, Libya and Gulf 1, all three of my son-in-laws are active duty. #2 just got back for Iraq, he is out of Ft. Hood, light calvery. #1 is at Andrews AFB and #3 is at the White House comm team.

Archived