TEAM SHELBY FORUM

spare tire jack etc

I need help obtainign the part numbers for mustang spare tire jack hold down etc. I just had a flat with my M3 BMW what a pain inflator kit got me 2 miles never again I eant a spare anyone who has done this please advise and please give me part numbers Thanks Bruce

I need help obtainign the part numbers for mustang spare tire jack hold down etc. I just had a flat with my M3 BMW what a pain inflator kit got me 2 miles never again I eant a spare anyone who has done this please advise and please give me part numbers Thanks Bruce

The hold down that comes with the tire inflator will work. The wheel, tire and jack you can get from your Ford dealer. In fact, the Ford dealer is the only place you can get the wheel and tire unless ou go to the junk yard. It all worked for me. The only other thing you'll need is something to drive the flat tire up on to raise the car high enough to get the scissors jack under at the jack point. I use a 3" x 12" x 12" piece of stiff/tuff foam that I had from another project.

I carry a little air compressor, tire repair kit, and fix a flat in the backseat at all times because of this. This would cover anything except a blow out. I reckon if I have a blow out then damage will have to be put on my insurance anyway so I'll call a tow truck.

Archived