TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Personal info update

Webba

I just wanted to let you guys and gals know that my wife and I had her second ultrasound done last week and we found out we are having a boy! Everything looks great they said. We are both very excited and cant wait. She is due end of May so it seems far away but it will be here before I know it. My wife's bday is May 31st and we got married on the 17th so it will be interesting to see when he arrives. I have 2 sons from a previous marriage but it is my wife's first child so she is very very excited. I had just realized that I had not updated my thread on this on the SAI boards last week with all the excitement on my side and all the excitement of the bday bash. So anyway I just thought Id share :)

I just wanted to let you guys and gals know that my wife and I had her second ultrasound done last week and we found out we are having a boy! Everything looks great they said. We are both very excited and cant wait. She is due end of May so it seems far away but it will be here before I know it. My wife's bday is May 31st and we got married on the 17th so it will be interesting to see when he arrives. I have 2 sons from a previous marriage but it is my wife's first child so she is very very excited. I had just realized that I had not updated my thread on this on the SAI boards last week with all the excitement on my side and all the excitement of the bday bash. So anyway I just thought Id share :)

Wahooo that is great news !!!! Glad everyone is doing well !!

May will be here before you know it !!!!

Congrats,

Sue

Congrats! Thats great news. Good luck and keep us posted.

Congrats!

BTW, our wives have the same birthday.

Michael congrads to you both!! That is awesome news!!! You must both be on cloud 9! Are you guys going to find out what the baby is?? Even though it is my 3rd I still wanted to find out. Im not a big surprise person!LOL You seem to be having a great year yourself there Mr. MM :)

Archived