TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well, I have changed my mind

LSR

Well, I have changed my mind after seeing it more & more. Before it was too late, I called and change my order.

Changing the color from White w Blue to Red w White

Has anyone else changed colors?

Well, I have changed my mind after seeing it more & more. Before it was too late, I called and change my order.

Nope. If I'm able to get one, it'll be black with stripe delete.

Nope. If I'm able to get one, it'll be black with stripe delete.

RED AND WHITE :cheerleader: IT'S THE MOST POPULAR COLOR AND LOOKS THE BEST!

TAKE A LOOK AT THE 6 DIFFERENT MAGAZINE COVERS THAT ARE ON THE NEWS STANDS.

EVERY MAGAZINE HAS THE RED AND WHITE COUPE ON THE COVER. IT'S A NO BRAINER :doh::roses:

I made the exact change about two weeks ago. I have always liked white cars but I feel the red is just to good looking to pass up. As my son would say " the red is in your face when you see it"

Thank God! I am glad you've seen the light.

Also. White with blue GT500s are on indefinite delay status.

bj

B)

Nope. My wife loves blue so I'm sticking with Vista Blue w/Tungsten stripes.

hard to argue witht that, rpretzel....

"if momma aint happy, nobody's happy!"

i'm sure i'll see you (or your wife) around town in your new GT500.

I'll be driving red with white stripes. i think we will both get ours towards the end of the year, as i beieve we both have deals with non-SVT, non-president award winning dealers. have you been given any indication about when your might get in?

BTW: i took my kids for a couple of baseball games in your areal last weekend...

Great community you have there in parker. seems like a great place to live.

hard to argue witht that, rpretzel....

"if momma aint happy, nobody's happy!"

i'm sure i'll see you (or your wife) around town in your new GT500.

I'll be driving red with white stripes. i think we will both get ours towards the end of the year, as i beieve we both have deals with non-SVT, non-president award winning dealers. have you been given any indication about when your might get in?

BTW: i took my kids for a couple of baseball games in your areal last weekend...

Great community you have there in parker. seems like a great place to live.

I'll keep an eye out for ya. If my :censored: dealer would ever call me back, maybe I could get an update. We'll see.

Yeah, Parker is a great area, but I think kids outnumber adults by about five to one. There are little munchkins running around all over the place (even in our neighborhood bar). My wife & I being DINKs (Dual Income No Kids) makes us feel a little out of place sometimes.

EVERY MAGAZINE HAS THE RED AND WHITE COUPE ON THE COVER. IT'S A NO BRAINER :doh::roses:

First of all, nothing wrong with changing and red good choice, second.............take this from a guy that's studied photography for many years, RED photographs well, black does not, or as well anyways. I'm sure that's part of the reason Ford has chosen red since day one. Also, hope everyone knows, the BRIGHT red you have ordered will NOT look like the magazine cover ads( those are touched up and brightened for the mags) ...........that I can guarantee. Go look at Torch at a dealer first, you'll agree...............still nice but it's not the bright red from the concept car. Trust me, I tossed and turned this color for months and visited dealerships many times.

Another

I first chose Alloy w Silver months back, then changed to White w Blue. I mainly chose a color different from red due to I knew Red would be the most popular color.

Here is a pic of my screensaver with Mr. Shelby himself. Look at the way the red shines in the photo's I posted :rockon:

post-3039-1149550494_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1149550812_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1149550494_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1149550812_thumb.jpg

, I change my car from Red /White stripe to Vista blue/white stripe. My wife and I were sure they would have the screaming yellow and they change to Grabber Orange. Hope I can stay with the Vista blue, I might be losing my mind.

Since I have a brain I chose Tungsten/Satin Silver...but have never changed colors. :hysterical:

Dave

My initial choice was White with Blue Stripes. Then I saw this picture

and I changed it to White with Blue stripes.

Is there any other colours? ;) :D

To answer your question, YES.

I started with blue/white vert. but the wife siad no to the black top so I opted for something better....

.......Ebony/Tung. Vert. with the red interior. I'll paint the brembos red per DVS2XS and have the 1st.

American production convertable with 500hp :play:

-----------

Archived