TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT-C #181

Revans310

Not sure if the Person is a member but I was at the Dealer today looking at Trucks and seen SGT-C #181 which is an Automatic "Didn't know they made one", The person traded her in for an 07 GT Convertible. :redcard:

Just thought this was CRAZY. :headspin:

For an 07 gt convertible????? :banghead:

Please tell me that line was missing 500 after the gt or else that trade seems pretty stupid to me.

I am pretty sure he meant a 2008 Grabber Orange Shelby GT "-C" for California. In my opinion that shouldn't be how they are refered to because it doesn't say GT-C anywhere on the car. However, the hero cards I had did say Shelby GT-C. So who knows how history will play out.

I am pretty sure he meant a 2008 Grabber Orange Shelby GT "-C" for California. In my opinion that shouldn't be how they are refered to because it doesn't say GT-C anywhere on the car. However, the hero cards I had did say Shelby GT-C. So who knows how history will play out.

Awwwwwwww! Got it! Thanks for the clarification!

On the contrary, the door sills have SGT-C on them.

R/ J

Archived