TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got My CS Signed Visor Back

I know alot of people have already posted pictures of their Visors and Air Bag Covers but I was so excited when I got mine back in the mail today I had to show it off! I sent it on Dec.31st and got it back today, a 17 day turn around. Not bad. It looks like Carroll did alot of signing before his B-day bash. Dave

I know alot of people have already posted pictures of their Visors and Air Bag Covers but I was so excited when I got mine back in the mail today I had to show it off! I sent it on Dec.31st and got it back today, a 17 day turn around. Not bad. It looks like Carroll did alot of signing before his B-day bash. Dave

Looks very good, i see you have the lighter color interior which is a nice change from the dark charcoal that most of theses cars have. A question what is that under the signature is that the build number that you car is . How did you get Carroll to know what build number your car was, excuse my ignorance, but just curious i,d like to get mine signed just like you did.

Looks very good, i see you have the lighter color interior which is a nice change from the dark charcoal that most of theses cars have. A question what is that under the signature is that the build number that you car is . How did you get Carroll to know what build number your car was, excuse my ignorance, but just curious i,d like to get mine signed just like you did.

STSVT,

Yes I opted for the light graphite interior (gray). I have a 2007 White SGT and 4009 is my CSM serial number. When you send in your part to the CSCF there is a place on the form for other instructions. I gave them my CSM number and simply asked to have Carroll put the number under his signature. Dave

I got mine done too. It's worth every penny.

Thanks, I like the silver sharpie, but it wouldn't show up well on my light interior. Are you getting your SC installed at SAI or another shop? I want the SC too but will have to wait a year or so until finances recover from the initial purchase.

Dave

Archived