TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Regrets???????

69dejavue

I had a "Karen" too, 'cept her name was Linda, and I did tap her on the shoulder at our 8th grade graduation. What a summer that was...

Anyway...I do have one "regret" after all.

Living in the snow belt.

Was Karen the black one or the white one? hmmmm.....back then I was the "blue" one for sure! :banghead:

:redcard:

So far I'm doing pretty good with keeping my black car looking good. But I've only had it for a couple of weeks. It's kind of depressing to take your clean car for a drive on dry, paved roads and come home with a car that looks dirty, though.

What I think would look great is if you could get the red interior like we have in the "05 vert...that would look great in a black SGT.

Gofastguy, where did you get the pic of my dog for your avatar?LOL I have a black lab that looks exactly like yours. She even has the red collar with the dog bone tag. She has all kinds of collars as my wife and I treat her like a kid so she gets spoiled rotten. Great dogs :)

I had wanted a black one as well but wasnt big on the black rims. Guess it wuldnt matter since I am planning on getting the JR rims in the spring. But I do now love the white. My only real regret is not having some SAI mods done like the S/C, and brakes. I went through dealer issues with the dealer I originally ordered my car with. In the end I found the exact one in house at an out of state dealer. Long story that I am sure many went through. Other than that I couldnt be happier. I keep waffling on whether I will get the S/C and brakes or not. I guess with all this waffling I might as well run for pres. too ;)

LuLu you just neexd to get a snowmobile or take up skiing! As much as I LOVE summer and the great weather I persoanlly enjoy the change of seasons. I love winter. If I didnt ride I would go nuts but I would find something. I tend to get bored easily so something new os good. I dont ever see myself moving south. Who knows though things change.

No regrets and I love black even though its alot of work keeping it sharp.These are trees reflecting in the paint and stripes.

treesinroof.jpg

Wow!

Absolutely beautiful. :superhero:

I love by black beauty. Even when it's "dirty", it seems like I'm more critical of it than anyone else. They'll all google at it and comment, like I'm sure we've all heard, when I think it looks filthy! After all, it's not like I'm driving it though muddy roads while 4-wheeling! It gets dusty at work, I think it looks horrible, and people still think it looks great!

No regrets. :headspin:

Dan

I got exactly what I would of ordered with the exception of probably the Shaker 1000, but now that I have the Shaker I love it. I think White is very Classy, I love it with the Silver stripes. That said, I like all 3 colors, they all look good. I promised myself I would not get another Black car again, I do not have the amount of time I would need to keep it the way I want it.

1 regret......I would have ordered the car with the SC and brakes if I knew it was available! I am a person who believe that the higher the "factopry/SAI" HP the better. It would not be the same if I just bought a SC and put it on the car, anyone can do that. The original SC cars are incredible and thoses owner, in my opinion, should feel very lucky to have them. Other than that I love my car.

2007 Shelby GT

20" chrome Razors

GT500 spoiler with SGt stripe over it

custom tune

every available option incl. NAV (I don't have heated seats)

1 regret......I would have ordered the car with the SC and brakes if I knew it was available! I am a person who believe that the higher the "factopry/SAI" HP the better. It would not be the same if I just bought a SC and put it on the car, anyone can do that. The original SC cars are incredible and thoses owner, in my opinion, should feel very lucky to have them. Other than that I love my car.

2007 Shelby GT

20" chrome Razors

GT500 spoiler with SGt stripe over it

custom tune

every available option incl. NAV (I don't have heated seats)

I have to agree with you on that point. Other then that, Im a happy camper...........

Archived