TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Regrets???????

69dejavue

I bought my WHITE 07 SGT because I always wanted a Shelby. Now that the Blue is available and a convertible I wished I had waited. Anyone else wish they had waited for the convertible???? And in Blue???????

I like WHITE because it reminded me of the Classic Shelby. But that metallic blue is beautiful. AFBLUE and others I envy you.

I've never been a huge fan of white cars of any variety, so I chose black, which when clean is really sweet looking. Had there been other colors such as red or blue, I probably would've chosen a color other than black., but I am 100% positive I'm glad I didn't wait though-I have one of the first model year Shelby GT's

I've never been a huge fan of white cars of any variety, so I chose black, which when clean is really sweet looking. Had there been other colors such as red or blue, I probably would've chosen a color other than black., but I am 100% positive I'm glad I didn't wait though-I have one of the first model year Shelby GT's

hi i got a black one also and when the vista blue came out i wish i had waited and after looking at them i traded my black one for a blue conv it well be here tomorrow or thur and the black one well be gone

Not one regret.

It was the first (and only) SGT I drove, and I wasn't about to let her out of my hands...Ever.

Once you go black, you never go back.

Yeah, it's a lot more work to make it sparkle, but at the end of the day you feel like you did something.

Considering where I live and my accomodations for automobile maintenence, it's just about perfect. Not everyone has a country estate to spread out on.

I have a 10X20 condo style garage, private, but mine. Things can get tight at times, but we survive.

Had I know white was an option, or, now blue and GO, I'd still opt for black.

It's a love/hate thingy...Just like some of the women I have dated over the last 10 years. Some gave me great sex, others were brilliant minds.

Someday, I may find the the center line?

I bought my WHITE 07 SGT because I always wanted a Shelby. Now that the Blue is available and a convertible I wished I had waited. Anyone else wish they had waited for the convertible???? And in Blue???????

I like WHITE because it reminded me of the Classic Shelby. But that metallic blue is beautiful. AFBLUE and others I envy you.

No regrets here. Now, if it were available in red with white stripes...well, I guess I'd have to trade :happy feet:

Jim

I would have waited for the blue instead of black.

Yep me too, if i would have known. I really like Vista Blue. This is the 4th black vehicle i have owned. Every time i sold one i said never again. I always said black is the color you hate to love. The upside to it is, it's not a daily driver so it's manageable.

I love the black, no regrets here. Wait is that a mirror or just black chrome??? LOL

Dang now thats shiny, what did you do to get that shine, wetsand?

I like the white, and in the summer I just roll the windows down. I drove a reg GT conv. and when I drove it I noticed some cowl shake and jiggiling around, mind you this was not the SGT conv so its not a fair comparison... Besides my skull don't like sun and I don't like hats haha. Having said that given the choice between white and blue, it would have taken awhile to decide. I like them all.

Yep me too, if i would have known. I really like Vista Blue. This is the 4th black vehicle i have owned. Every time i sold one i said never again. I always said black is the color you hate to love. The upside to it is, it's not a daily driver so it's manageable.

She can go 2 weeks without a bath IF she doesn't go out in the rain. If she goes out in the rain then it's all over with.

I love the black, no regrets here. Wait is that a mirror or just black chrome??? LOL

No wet sanding here, just 13 coats of Zaino. It's cold in North Dakota and I get bored on the weekends without Nascar. Come on Daytona!!!

I have grown to love the white. Originally was leaning towards the black but changed mind when they switched to the black wheels. Would have gotten red if available.

Dang, I though Karen told me I was the only one in eight grade. How many others?

Steve

I have grown to love the white. Originally was leaning towards the black but changed mind when they switched to the black wheels. Would have gotten red if available.

Dang, I though Karen told me I was the only one in eight grade. How many others?

Steve

Hey! Wait a minute..............

Did you say Karen? What a small world. 8th grade, what a year that was................. :headspin:

No wet sanding here, just 13 coats of Zaino. It's cold in North Dakota and I get bored on the weekends without Nascar. Come on Daytona!!!

Careful with all that rubbing on her..might turn her on lol. I wonder if there is a point where another coat really matters or not. If not then you should not need a waxing for the next 5 years.

Hey! Wait a minute..............

Did you say Karen? What a small world. 8th grade, what a year that was................. :headspin:

I had a "Karen" too, 'cept her name was Linda, and I did tap her on the shoulder at our 8th grade graduation. What a summer that was...

Anyway...I do have one "regret" after all.

Living in the snow belt.

So far I'm doing pretty good with keeping my black car looking good. But I've only had it for a couple of weeks. It's kind of depressing to take your clean car for a drive on dry, paved roads and come home with a car that looks dirty, though.

What I think would look great is if you could get the red interior like we have in the "05 vert...that would look great in a black SGT.

Archived