TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GTH #8 at Barrett Jackson

twobjshelbys

Amen!

Sorta like bend over! This won't hurt a bit....

I think its a great place to look at great preserved/restored cars. But seriously, last night they were saying $67k for a GTO was a good buy??

I think the TV cameras cause a looseness in the wallets of some people.

Amen!

Sorta like bend over! This won't hurt a bit....

I think its a great place to look at great preserved/restored cars. But seriously, last night they were saying $67k for a GTO was a good buy??

I think the TV cameras cause a looseness in the wallets of some people.

Well, when it comes to cars and people, pasions are pasions and those with deep pockets will take the plung.

Well, when it comes to cars and people, pasions are pasions and those with deep pockets will take the plung.

There are those on a budget. And others are not. I think that there are many at the auction that really aren't to concerned what the final selling price is. They are bidding on a missing piece of their collection, cost is not a real factor . . . and life is short.

Just my opinion.

HSURB

There are those on a budget. And others are not. I think that there are many at the auction that really aren't to concerned what the final selling price is. They are bidding on a missing piece of their collection, cost is not a real factor . . . and life is short.

Just my opinion.

HSURB

True. Good opinion!

Just my opinion.

HSURB

+1 Just what I was thinking...a mentor of mine once reminded me..."it's not too expensive, you just can't afford it".

:banghead:

Archived