TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post a Pic of your wife/girlfriend?

RUFDRAFT

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES - JUST POST SOMETHING FOR GOD'S SAKE. :rant:

Well, if you're going to act like that, :sandbox: I'm taking my pictures and going home! :runaway:

:hysterical2:

Oh, and take an extra dose of whatever you're on for good measure! :confused:

POST SOMETHING - AND I MEAN NOW - YOU HEAR?

OR I'll DRIVE UP TO MINNA-F**KING-SOTA AND GO ICE FISHING WITH YOU. AND USE YOU FOR BAIT.

(where all the children are Above Average!) :cheerleader:

Dear Carroll - Please send us our Shelbys. thanks, Bryan

OK.....

Just so Bryan's not out on a limb by himself.

And I owe you for being the site whopping boy in my place for posting too much,

and not having a life outside of the Shelby!!! :shift:

Here's me and the chick.

KingCobra.

post-1791-1149488523_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1149488523_thumb.jpg

Good man, King - she's a looker!

Orange? - Ante up! :happy feet:

Well RUF lets put it this way I'm not married but i'm doing lots of interviews for the position. My post count would go through the roof. Not to mention some of them are :censored: :bandance: Make you a deal. I will come to the gatherings and bring the flavor of the month. :cheerleader: I will scan and post a pic of a hottie that I took with me to a car show this weekend. ( @ )( @ ) <--- preview

Well RUF lets put it this way I'm not married but i'm doing lots of interviews for the position. My post count would go through the roof. Not to mention some of them are :censored: :bandance: Make you a deal. I will come to the gatherings and bring the flavor of the month. :cheerleader: I will scan and post a pic of a hottie that I took with me to a car show this weekend. ( @ )( @ ) <--- preview

Orange ..... you started this thread......

Now you have to post a picture of yourself......so everyone can see who you are! :shrug::kuko:

Here's a few of my ball and chain.....I mean lovely wife incase she gets on here :) One for the kiddo too for good measure at armed forces day at the Indy 500 track (Bump Day).

That waterfall behind your wife looks familiar. Was that picture taken in Orlando at the Marriott World Center? I was there last year and that looks like the pool my kids couldn't tear themselves away from.

I'm in Hilton Head Island on vacation. Just paid for a week's worth of dial-up. Told wife I wanted to take some pictures of her to post on this site. She said "no way". I told he she could have veto power over the pics.

I snapped some photos of her with my old trusty Sony DSC H1. Wife said they all looked ugly. I said they looked just like her.

Just got back from the local emergency room after receiving treatment for various contusions about my head and shoulders. I won't be sending any pictures.

That waterfall behind your wife looks familiar. Was that picture taken in Orlando at the Marriott World Center? I was there last year and that looks like the pool my kids couldn't tear themselves away from.

The beach pics are in the Bahamas and the Water Fall is from Vegas....I can't recall which place for the life of me though...I know we stayed at Mandalay Bay but that my have been at the Belagio where we ate breakfast from time to time. She had never been so it really could have been almost anyolace because we went all over the damn strip in about 3 days then finally got to play a few games and relax at the pool.

here's mine..she is 54..married 32 yrs

WOW!

HOLLY CRAP!

Forget the Shelby! Your going to need to keep your money just to keep her!

Your a very Lucky Man MYGT500!

I'm in Hilton Head Island on vacation. Just paid for a week's worth of dial-up. Told wife I wanted to take some pictures of her to post on this site. She said "no way". I told he she could have veto power over the pics.

I snapped some photos of her with my old trusty Sony DSC H1. Wife said they all looked ugly. I said they looked just like her.

Just got back from the local emergency room after receiving treatment for various contusions about my head and shoulders. I won't be sending any pictures.

At least you didn't lose your memory! The last one you did post of her with you looked like she was a 10 out of 10, good catch!

Next time you better duck!

MyGT - She's 54 like I'm...Shaft! :hysterical::hysterical:

Lawdude - I was tempted to make a sarcastic comment like "I don't think that's your wife," but I won't. :hysterical: I trust people. I know its a flaw.

Haha, I trust - it's just in a different way. Sort of like Ronald Reagan said in his farewell address to the nation:

It's still trust but verify. It's still play, but cut the cards.

:P

Haha, I trust - it's just in a different way. Sort of like Ronald Reagan said in his farewell address to the nation:

It's still trust but verify. It's still play, but cut the cards.

:P

To answer your questions, yes..she is my wife, and yes,she is 54 and that pic was taken in january on vactaion in jamaica..a resort called Hedo2...fun place...here is another pic of her...

post-2832-1149549848_thumb.jpg

post-2832-1149549848_thumb.jpg

Okay - okay!

Sorry - but she looks about 30!

Lucky man.

She's -- very hot!

ummm...wait a minute. I'm still not quite sure she's your wife. Any more pics? :happy feet:

Lawdue - you've been trying to get on my Good side? :hysterical:

Thanks...she works hard to keep her body inshape...By the way,she also has drag raced in our

buick Grand National....she has turned 12sec et's...

post-2832-1149554797_thumb.jpg

post-2832-1149554797_thumb.jpg

Yeah, baby!

12 seconds...I'm doing my best to keep my mouth shut! :baby:

I'm 55 - but not very proud of what's happened to me!

Thanks for sharing your good fortune!

Tell her - she Rocks. :happy feet:

"doctor, doctor, gimme the cure/I got a bad case of lovin' you!"

Archived