TEAM SHELBY FORUM

T88 VOPC Recognition??

yenrod

Make sure you say it like it is written tee-eight-eight. If you try saying Tee-eighty eight it will not understand.

I haven't made it understand either way I say it. I have a vin number but it doesn't understand that either.

To whom it may concern (or manages the VOPC) also affectionately also known as ERL (Evil Robot Lady) ---

T88 is STILL not recognized.

I say, fix the *%$!! thing already !!

Are you able to get any info by using your Order Number?

Chip in SC

No, it ask for body code first and when it doesn't recognize the T88 body code then it never ask for order number.

I've called the number about ten times and it never recognizes the T88 for me either. I think the number might have been a propaganda play from a Ford employee so people will go crazy calling the wrong place to check on the Shelby. Time now for my anti-crazy meds.

I've called the number about ten times and it never recognizes the T88 for me either. I think the number might have been a propaganda play from a Ford employee so people will go crazy calling the wrong place to check on the Shelby. Time now for my anti-crazy meds.

No, I'm pretty sure that it works for all other models.

Has anyone ever talked to an "analyst" for assistance? I think I will try it tomorrow.

Keep in mind this line is only for employees/dealers. If you talk to an analyst, they may ask you questions about "your" dealership. If you try this, be prepared for this... :fan:

Dave

Archived