TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I Watched Ron win CS's SS for 5 million

The stuff on Speed this weekend was last year's auction. The 2008 auction is this week (and this coming weekend). It's going to be hard to decide what to watch - New England and Green Bay in the playoffs or beautiful, fast, rare cars. I think cars is the primary. Football moves slow enough that I can use switch mode. Unfortunately my Dish Network box doesn't have PIP.

The stuff on Speed this weekend was last year's auction. The 2008 auction is this week (and this coming weekend). It's going to be hard to decide what to watch - New England and Green Bay in the playoffs or beautiful, fast, rare cars. I think cars is the primary. Football moves slow enough that I can use switch mode. Unfortunately my Dish Network box doesn't have PIP.

TiVo or DVR

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, what he said....The original SS for last year. It was the first time I had saw it.

DID SOMEONE ACTUALLY SAY WIN, WIN, ARE YOU SERIOUS, HOW CAN THAT BE A WIN. YEAH YOU BOUGHT HIS CAR BUT 1 WILL YOU DRIVE IT AND 2 WHO THE HELL WOULD EVER BUY IT FROM YOU :elefant: :elefant: :violin:

Archived