TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I-love-Drivin' my GT, watchin the TV, forums that offend...

DubbsFaris

Just thought I would share the newest arrival of the stables to accompany my GT500....

My parent's GT500...and no you aren't seeing double...

I had the chance to drive it by my house after I had the dealer put onthe lightbar for me...on both cars.

You think you get alot of looks driving one of these? Try two identical ones!!! WOOHOO

Oh, and I drove it off the transport....ever drive a GT500 ten feet off the ground? WOW...

th_IMG_3531.jpg

th_IMG_3527.jpg

th_IMG_3526.jpg

th_IMG_3525.jpg

th_IMG_3522.jpg

th_IMG_3519.jpg

I threw in a picture of my real baby too...Alyssa Marie...isn't she precious?! :happy feet:

Wow!!!

Talk about 2 sexy Black Verts!!

The Red stripe is the only car I'd consider trading for my car.

That says a lot - I LOVE my car!

Tell me more about the lightbar. Who's is it? Cost - part and install?

Very nice.

The light bar looks awesome on the car. How do you think it would look seeing 3 of these together on the road? I"ll have to look you up should I make it to Texas. You never know!

You are welcome anytime!! I am planning to attend the midamerica event in Tulsa too...so Im sure our paths will cross sooner or later...Im not missing another birthday bash either!

Wow!!!

Very nice.

Thanks for the compliment Joe, as far as the lightbars, they are from Shelby, its the charcoal color according to the box. I had Michael Morris order them for me and roll it into the price of the total for the car along with the upgraded mirrror w/ homelink and hd radio w/ ipod connector.

The lightbars are SOLID and look great. With the red stripe, it looks like the light is coming out of the stripes...its sweet. I ordered the sequential lights from shelby too...and I love them, they go great with it. I think the lightbars are about 400, and then I paid my local ford dealer to install, since holes have to be cut in the molding. They charged me 380 for install. They should just include these with all the verts!

Wow!!!

Very nice.

+1, love the bars... I seen them on the Shelby site... and I seen a few others as well. Do a search as I know we spoke to a few good sets, and I think they were around $300

A double congrats to you and your parents! This is a great looking color combo! :happy feet:

By the way, young Alyssa Marie looks very nice too!

Thank you very much YZD263! She is SO much fun too! She will be a handful as she develops her personality...I can already see the gray hairs comin!

Archived