TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where's the Aussie !

acecob

:happy feet:

Hey did anybody see the Baldy aussie and his sidekick floating around the place.

They are missing fom aus apparently in Las vegas attending the big bash

If you see them tell them there cars have been sold and they're wives have left them

Peter has the funds from the sales and has ordered a 2008 Gt 500 KR.

Hope veryone had a nice time there, Post some pics so we can see !!!!!!!!

Alll the best from DOWN UNDER !

:headspin: :snake:

:happy feet:

Hey did anybody see the Baldy aussie and his sidekick floating around the place.

They are missing fom aus apparently in Las vegas attending the big bash

If you see them tell them there cars have been sold and they're wives have left them

Peter has the funds from the sales and has ordered a 2008 Gt 500 KR.

Hope veryone had a nice time there, Post some pics so we can see !!!!!!!!

Alll the best from DOWN UNDER !

:headspin: :snake:

I posted earlier in another thread but Geoff and Stef hung with my wife and I all weekend. We had a major blast! At the time we parted ways they both had a huge $h1t eating grin on their faces that will be there for a long time :hysterical2:

Don't forget to ask Stef about the Bull Run cruise with the helicopter and the AC cobra. What a blast! Oh... but don't ask them about the party at the Blush. What ever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (or gets posted on the Internet) :hysterical2:

John (AKA MrFarmdog)

I posted earlier in another thread but Geoff and Stef hung with my wife and I all weekend. We had a major blast! At the time we parted ways they both had a huge $h1t eating grin on their faces that will be there for a long time :hysterical2:

Don't forget to ask Stef about the Bull Run cruise with the helicopter and the AC cobra. What a blast! Oh... but don't ask them about the party at the Blush. What ever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (or gets posted on the Internet) :hysterical2:

John (AKA MrFarmdog)

:hysterical2:

I met Steph also. For awhile we had the trifecta of Steph's going on.

Good times for sure.

That is Jokers wife, the avatar was taken while she was dancing with Stef and Geoff :happy feet:

That Gal and the Aussies are heading to the Snake Fest in KS 16-18 May !!! If you think she is endowed, check out our cows at the Ranch ....it's the udder experience!! :hysterical2:

xxx

Snake Eater

Acecob

Have you seen Stef or Geoff since they got back? We would like to know if they made it safely.

I understand that they made it back down under alright, but I heard that the Qantas Koala bear and two Flight Attendant's are now mysteriously pregant. The authorties are investagating... :hysterical2:

They got back ok , went and saw stef last night to pick up some goodies he brouht back for me,

stayed there till late he showed me all the picks ,videos etc.

his head was still glowing, seems to me he got brain washed as well, talking about selling his cobra

I think he wants a Mustang.........

What did u guys do to him? He had a ball , wants to make it an annual thing.

Tells me everyone he met was great , apparently Carroll Shelby is coming to his place for a barbie q

is he bullshitting me or what ?

:snake:

They got back ok , went and saw stef last night to pick up some goodies he brouht back for me,

his head was still glowing, seems to me he got brain washed as well, talking about selling his cobra

Tells me everyone he met was great , apparently Carroll Shelby is coming to his place for a barbie q

Yes he is BS-ing you. It is actually a chili party. Carroll makes great chili. :hysterical2:

That was me talking him into a Shelby. I said that he needed a roof over his head with so much hair. :hysterical: He is a good bloke.

Archived