TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My new Mods

I did not get the carbonfiber. The tune well be a street and then if I want to go to the track I have a race tune. I well take some pic.

Please let us know the results. I getting the carbonfiber one later this month. You have to get a tune with that one. I will be doing an SCT tune.

Please let us know the results. I getting the carbonfiber one later this month. You have to get a tune with that one. I will be doing an SCT tune.

I spoke to the guys at Steeda who told me I definately need a tune with the new carbon fiber elbow. However, the guys at Brenspeed told me I did not her to get a tune sine all I was changing was the air tube and the car was already set up for CAI. I am sooo confused. I hear the Brenspeed is the best b/c they actually test and install and Steeda just sells. Has anyone else gone through this delima? Money is tight b/c I have added so much "bling" for the WoW later this week. If I do need a tune then the carbon fiber tube will be at the show only. What a bummer!! Any help on this is greatly appreciated. :banghead:

Archived