TEAM SHELBY FORUM

So Which Decal to Use?

Rachane

So today arrives the Team Shelby membership kit ... with two different windshield decals - one featuring the "CS" emblem, the other the famous cobra snake. Which one to apply?

The snake certainly has more public recognition among viewers who may not be familiar with the "CS" logo. But the Team's website and publications seem to favor the "CS".

I can also see this becoming a bit complex at Team functions, where some cars have one and others the other. The potential looms for factions, confrontations, Sharks vs. Jets rumbles, all sorts of horrors.

So I vote for a single, uniform Team Shelby emblem/decal. While I'm at it, the present "white lines on clear" coloring makes the thing almost invisible on a windshield, and it is also a bit on the large side.

When Team Shelby has a bit of free time on its hands, how about a slightly smaller, full-color, uniform-design emblem & decal. You might even invite members to send in artwork.

So today arrives the Team Shelby membership kit ... with two different windshield decals - one featuring the "CS" emblem, the other the famous cobra snake. Which one to apply?

The snake certainly has more public recognition among viewers who may not be familiar with the "CS" logo. But the Team's website and publications seem to favor the "CS".

I can also see this becoming a bit complex at Team functions, where some cars have one and others the other. The potential looms for factions, confrontations, Sharks vs. Jets rumbles, all sorts of horrors.

So I vote for a single, uniform Team Shelby emblem/decal. While I'm at it, the present "white lines on clear" coloring makes the thing almost invisible on a windshield, and it is also a bit on the large side.

When Team Shelby has a bit of free time on its hands, how about a slightly smaller, full-color, uniform-design emblem & decal. You might even invite members to send in artwork.

Or....you could just do what most others here have done and put one in each rear quarter window. The white actually looks pretty good in the tinted quarter windows :headspin: Just a suggestion :shift:

Jim

Archived