TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Five Oh B

I'm hoping isellford and others in the know can help in my absence this summer. I was away from these forums much of last week in jury duty. I am vacationing later this month and won't be anywhere near a computer. The summer is our busiest time of year for selling cars, so I have to focus on work more than GT500's for a few months.

And the final straw: the wife and I bought a brand new travel trailer today, so I suspect we'll be travelling and camping a lot this summer (when work allows). Additionally, I had been talking to the wife about the possibility of buying a 2008 GT500 with some success, but buying this travel trailer effectively took me out of the market for a toy like the GT500. I'll have to live vicariously through you guys as you get your GT500's!

I'll still check out these forums occassionally, but access will be very limited. If you send me any PM's, please understand that I may not see them for a couple days, so if you need immediate answers to a pressing question, try some of the others here in the know.

Best wishes!

Brian

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Jun 4 2006, 01:36 AM) 17858[/snapback]

I'm hoping isellford and others in the know can help in my absence this summer. I was away from these forums much of last week in jury duty. I am vacationing later this month and won't be anywhere near a computer. The summer is our busiest time of year for selling cars, so I have to focus on work more than GT500's for a few months.

And the final straw: the wife and I bought a brand new travel trailer today, so I suspect we'll be travelling and camping a lot this summer (when work allows). Additionally, I had been talking to the wife about the possibility of buying a 2008 GT500 with some success, but buying this travel trailer effectively took me out of the market for a toy like the GT500. I'll have to live vicariously through you guys as you get your GT500's!

I'll still check out these forums occassionally, but access will be very limited. If you send me any PM's, please understand that I may not see them for a couple days, so if you need immediate answers to a pressing question, try some of the others here in the know.

Best wishes!

Brian

Five Oh, you will be sorely missed....but we'll keep up the spirit in the room. I must say Thank You for all the help you've given me personally. Enjoy the vacation..we all need them. I just returned last week from a two week stint in Arizona/California...was wonderful.

And here's a joke for you... to send you off in good spirits.....

An old lady was driving the wrong way down a one-way street when a cop pulled her over. The cop said...lady, where the hell do you think you're going? The old lady said "Well, I don't know, but I must be late...everyone's coming back!!!" :finger:

Good!

I think many of us are tired of you putting out good, reliable information that squashes many rumors and explains the details of the dealer network. I for one will be glad to see more unsubstantiated rumors and just plain old B-S while you are GONE!

Have a nice Summer and enjoy the family time more than the work! - Wayne

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Jun 3 2006, 10:36 PM) 17858[/snapback]

Best wishes!

Brian

Thanks for all the help with the Forum, the information was great. I was so surprised to the lack of information that a dealership has about ordering a car. Hope you have a great vacation.

Like everybody else is saying , thanks alot for all your help with our obsession. We don't get to meet too many people who are so helpful, knowledgeable, respectful and willing to give their time to a bunch of car nuts. Have fun. :shift:

Kirt

Thanks for the kind words. I'll try to check the forums periodically when I'm able, and you can bet that if I have any more newsworthy tidbits to share about the GT500 I'll post ASAP.

Good!

I think many of us are tired of you putting out good, reliable information that squashes many rumors and explains the details of the dealer network. I for one will be glad to see more unsubstantiated rumors and just plain old B-S while you are GONE!

Have a nice Summer and enjoy the family time more than the work! - Wayne

There's nothing as fun as those "unsubstantiated rumors and just plain old B-S"!

B)-->

Best wishes!

Brian

You & your family have a good summer camping .

Keep In mind we have some great camping Parks in Canada & would love to meet you.

THanks Again & keep in touch.

SHelby 001

You & your family have a good summer camping .

Keep In mind we have some great camping Parks in Canada & would love to meet you.

THanks Again & keep in touch.

SHelby 001

I've been to British Columbia and find it a very beautiful place. We're only 100 miles away from BC, so I'm sure we'll get there, at least. Not sure if we'd venture too far east (Albert, Quebec, etc.), but I'd love to see more of Canada. If we get up your direction I'll let you know.

I've got to figure out how to drag the travel trailer over to Holland now to meet Patrick and visit with my wife's relative's there. I don't think it's sea-worthy, though.

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Jun 4 2006, 07:17 PM) 17955[/snapback]

I've been to British Columbia and find it a very beautiful place. We're only 100 miles away from BC, so I'm sure we'll get there, at least. Not sure if we'd venture too far east (Albert, Quebec, etc.), but I'd love to see more of Canada. If we get up your direction I'll let you know.

I've got to figure out how to drag the travel trailer over to Holland now to meet Patrick and visit with my wife's relative's there. I don't think it's sea-worthy, though.

Would be nice to do a European tour. You are welcome. Have fun this summer.

All the best Brian, and have a great summer!!!

It's been a pleasure having you on board.

Your advice and information was always respected and appreciated.

Thanks again,

KingCobra.

Brian, best of luck on your vacation, The summer is our busiest time also and I have a lot of projects to do in the next several months so I too will not be watching the forum as much as I have been. Another reason is our Battalion Chief dropped off a 4 inch binder for our annual EMT and Paramedic recert. A couple hundred hours of training that must be finished by September. Of all the nerve to expect me to do training when I am trying to keep up with the Shelby scoop!! What were they thinking?? Take care. Scott.

B)-->

Best wishes!

Brian

Hey Brian,

Who are you trying to kid..... You know you can't stay away from this site and you won't!

It's unfortunately already permanently embedded in your mind. There's no harm in chiming in once and a while. :shift: Besides this whole show will veer off the road and crash without your input. :rockon::titanic: :car:

Archived