TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Special Wife

supe

Since the 2004 announcement of the 2007 Shelby I have been patiently waiting. :banghead: Working a seconded job, scrimping and saving every penny I can find. My wife thinks I am a little nutty, she does not understand the whole car thing. Last year on my birthday after a ruff day at work I pull into the driveway a much to my surprise my wife parked her van outside the garage. This never happens. As I got out of my car and made my way to the garage, I'm thinking did she, did she really get one, and how much did she pay, what was the ADM. Oh yea I got to open the garage door first. I look up and saw the kids peeking out the windows and whispering. Ok something is up. As the door opened I tried to sniff out the new car smell… nothing, then much to my surprise… A new GT500 red with white stripes is sitting before my eyes. My kids left a note “happy birthday hope you fit”. Check out this car… :dreamy:

post-2412-1200156320_thumb.jpg

post-2412-1200156320_thumb.jpg

Ok now… A year of saving, a year of waiting and ADM’s gone. Fast forward to my birthday this year. I found a dealer 2 hours from my house and Wahoo. Looks whats in the garage now…. :happy feet:

GT500 Premium Trim Pkg

H.I.D. Headlamps

Shaker 1000

Ambient Lighting

Sirius Radio With 6 Month Subscription

Blue Stripes

Full Vehicle Cover

post-2412-1200157267_thumb.jpg

post-2412-1200157267_thumb.jpg

Ok now… A year of saving, a year of waiting and ADM’s gone. Fast forward to my birthday this year. I found a dealer 2 hours from my house and Wahoo. Looks what in the garage now…. :happy feet:

GT500 Premium Trim Pkg

H.I.D. Headlamps

Shaker 1000

Ambient Lighting

Blue Stripes

Full Vehicle Cover

Excellent news. Congrats.

Is that a 67 Camaro convertible in the background?

HSURB

Ok now… A year of saving, a year of waiting and ADM’s gone. Fast forward to my birthday this year. I found a dealer 2 hours from my house and Wahoo. Looks whats in the garage now…. :happy feet:

GT500 Premium Trim Pkg

H.I.D. Headlamps

Shaker 1000

Ambient Lighting

Blue Stripes

Full Vehicle Cover

Nice story, glad you got it.

You snapped that photo just as one of your kids was volleying a tennis ball over your car. :finger:

Just kidding...I know why it's there. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived