TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday!!

GT500_Grad

I wasn't able to make it out to the bash, but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Mr. Shelby! Thank you for so much and I hope the bash is a blast!!

:happy feet: :yahoo::banvictory: :happy feet: :yahoo::rockon:

:bandance: :party::yahoo: :happy feet:

:party2:

+1

Happy Birthday Mr. Shelby!

May you have many more.

I hope we cross path's this saturday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SHELBY!!!!! :shift::superhero:

:party2: :party2: :party2:

I hope you have many more and it was very nice to see you at Tasca Ford in August 2007. :) :happy feet:

Happy Birthday Carroll, Thank you for the beautiful autograph that arrived yesteday!

May each and everyday bring you happiness and success in the upcoming year.

Your fan and friend forever

Ryan

07sgt4648

Happy Birthday Carroll! So glad that you're back with Ford. It was a dream come true when the GT 500 came out. I'm 54 years old and have wanted a Shelby Mustang since the 60's. My '07 GT 500 coupe is a dream come true!

May you have continued good health! You are appreciated so much!

Dwight Sublett

Happy Birthday Mr Shelby. :happy feet:

Wish I was there to celebrate your big 85th bash.....not only do you get to drive some of the coolest cars....but then you get to have one heck of a party. You truly have given us all so much fun and excitement......Shelby style! thanks

Now I got to start planning for next year....86th in 2009 here we come. Can I get on the list now???

Short of being there...what better way to celebrate than to become a Team Shelby member on your birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Shelby! Congratulations!

After the party is over, can you please direct someone to fix this webpage background and font?

Thanks,

Keith

Archived