TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Charity raffle of 08 GT 500 convertible

A friend of mine told me about a charity that is raising money by raffling off a 2008 Convertible GT500 - white with red stripes. For anyone interested the details can be found here: http://www.centerforenrichedliving.org/

The drawing is in April so the winner will be able to enjoy the convertible this summer! :happy feet:

I bought my tickets, its for a very good cause! Good Luck!

A friend of mine told me about a charity that is raising money by raffling off a 2008 Convertible GT500 - white with red stripes. For anyone interested the details can be found here: http://www.centerforenrichedliving.org/

The drawing is in April so the winner will be able to enjoy the convertible this summer! :happy feet:

I bought my tickets, its for a very good cause! Good Luck!

Look at the photo of the car on the link. It is White with Red Stripes.

Now read the actual contest. It says"Black with Red Appearance Package". :happy feet:

I'll buy a ticket, I just don't know what colour it really is. :hysterical2:

Look at the photo of the car on the link. It is White with Red Stripes.

Now read the actual contest. It says"Black with Red Appearance Package". :happy feet:

I'll buy a ticket, I just don't know what colour it really is. :hysterical2:

I'm betting it's black! I'd much prefer the White Vert. Trying to find a "deal" on one now. This may be my chance.... :happy feet:

Think I'll go for the 3 in 1299 chance.

Keith

:headspin: Color wont matter if I win Ill be happy!

I posted the following to stangsunleashed this afternoon… now it is gone??? What gives??

I checked with the charity, the car is Black with Red Stripes. Apparently there were very few "official pictures" available to the Charity so they had to use one that didn't match color wise.

Bump for a good cause.....when I bought my tickets they had only sold 18 of them!

Guess we need to "Spread The Word" so they'll sell enough to give it away! Gonna post the website in other forums!

keith

Guess we need to "Spread The Word" so they'll sell enough to give it away! Gonna post the website in other forums!

keith

Just a heads up to those of us in the great white North...I sent them an email earlier this week asking if Canadians were allowed to purchase these tickets, seeing as I'm from Canada. While I received a prompt response, they indicated that they were unsure at this point and would have to check and get back to me. I'm willing to buy a ticket and support the cause, but I first want to make sure that I'm entitled to win and drive it home! I already have my red coupe hibernating in the garage, but that black vert would be pretty cool too! Anyway, hope they get back to me soon as I'm currently in a state of limbo. Anyone else looked into this?

It would be nice to see a running total of tickets sold to date so we can ensure they sell the 600 and raffle off that car!

Dubbs - what ticket #'s did you get with your 9? That should give us an idea...

I've posted the charity link in 5 other Mustang forums on the net... Guess we'll see how it goes.

Keith

It would be nice to see a running total of tickets sold to date so we can ensure they sell the 600 and raffle off that car!

I've posted the charity link in 5 other Mustang forums on the net... Guess we'll see how it goes.

Keith

Mine were in the 30's

Keith

Looks like this event won't be getting much support from those of us North of the border. I received an email today from the Special Events Manager informing me that the raffle is not open to Canadian residents. Too bad, as I was hoping to buy three tickets. Oh well, still looks like a good cause, but I think I'll pass if I'm to be excluded from the draw. Good luck to everyone who bought in...hope it goes to someone on this forum.

Archived