TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SEQUENCE OF SS CONVERSIONS

EUSMCBOB

DO ALL THE CONVERTABLES GO FIRST BECAUSE THEY ARE LIMITED TO 605 OPTION ONLY?

ARE THE COUPES BEING HELD UP BECAUSE THE 735 OPTION IS STILL NOT FINALIZED?

MY DEPOSIT HAS BEEN IN THERE FOR A'LONG TIME' AND MY NUMBER IS 50 FOR THE735 OPTION?

WILL COUPES OPTING FOR THE 605 GET DONE BEFORE A 735 WITH A LOWER NUMBER?

HAS ANYTHING BEEN BUILT?

WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE 'REGULAR' UPDATES?

I'M CONFUSED AND FEEL FORGOTTEN :banghead:

I believe the first round of conversions were all Vert's due to the drive shaft not being ready for the coupes and 725 package. At least that's what I understand right now.

Amy said in another postjust a few days ago that more lifts were being installed.

So with all of that in mind I'm sure coupes will start being called in a few weeks and that it will start going pretty quick from that point.

Just FYI on the updates, I don't think there has been one since around the first of December.

Hope this helps.

I believe the first round of conversions were all Vert's due to the drive shaft not being ready for the coupes and 725 package. At least that's what I understand right now.

Amy said in another postjust a few days ago that more lifts were being installed.

So with all of that in mind I'm sure coupes will start being called in a few weeks and that it will start going pretty quick from that point.

Just FYI on the updates, I don't think there has been one since around the first of December.

Hope this helps.

THANKS.

I GUESS I WOULD THINK THAT WHEN THEY HAVE THAT MUCH OF OUR MONEY ON DEPOSIT AND ON FAITH THAT THEY COULD GIVE US AT LEAST THE SEQUENCE AND THE STATUS IN A REGULAR PLACE AT A REGULAR TIME. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

THANKS AGAIN. WE GOT SNOW UP TO OUR KNEES OUT HERE IN COLORADO SO I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYWAYS. BUT LOOK OUT ONCE THE ROADS ARE DRIVEABLE.

• 2 weeks later...
THANKS.

I GUESS I WOULD THINK THAT WHEN THEY HAVE THAT MUCH OF OUR MONEY ON DEPOSIT AND ON FAITH THAT THEY COULD GIVE US AT LEAST THE SEQUENCE AND THE STATUS IN A REGULAR PLACE AT A REGULAR TIME. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

THANKS AGAIN. WE GOT SNOW UP TO OUR KNEES OUT HERE IN COLORADO SO I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYWAYS. BUT LOOK OUT ONCE THE ROADS ARE DRIVEABLE.

As of last week, there is a 6 month waiting period on the SS package. Shelby Auto isn't even taking deposits right now due to the long list. Shelby Auto is supposed to be getting a hold of me in a few months to put down my first deposit but did add me to the list.

THANKS.

TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE I READ YOUR SIGNATURE.

I AGREE WITH JOKER, THEY ARE GEARING UP TO START KNOCKING THESE SSs OUT. IF WE (INCLUDED ME) CAN BE PATIENT I THINK THE THEY WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT.

michael morris

Archived