TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My SGT made it to Mustang Monthly!

dbeson

Hey all,

I'm not bragging.....just thrilled! Mustang Monthly put my SGT in their January 2008 edition. It's a small pic, and way at the back, but pretty cool never the less. Thanks Wes for letting me know it was there. You know I'm still not able to read :-)

Donnie B

Hey all,

I'm not bragging.....just thrilled! Mustang Monthly put my SGT in their January 2008 edition. It's a small pic, and way at the back, but pretty cool never the less. Thanks Wes for letting me know it was there. You know I'm still not able to read :-)

Donnie B

Don that's awesome. I saw it last week and posted it and congratulated you and Debbie. I' driving to SAI now. Just arrived for the birthday bash.

Don that's awesome. I saw it last week and posted it and congratulated you and Debbie. I' driving to SAI now. Just arrived for the birthday bash.

Thank you. Have a great time and tell Amy I said hi. I got to spend some quality time with her in Boulder, CO last month at the museum's annual celebrtion. Also, send pic's!!!!!

Donnie B

Thank you. Have a great time and tell Amy I said hi. I got to spend some quality time with her in Boulder, CO last month at the museum's annual celebrtion. Also, send pic's!!!!!

Donnie B

Keep checking my blog found my signature. I'll be updating as often as possible. I am hanging out at Scott Drake waiting for Roger's parts. Wil post pics of Randi, Keith and me when I get to SAI later. Doing all of this from my blackberry so sorry if I have any spelling errors.

Hey all,

Donnie B

Of course you made the mag... Look what color your car is! :superhero:

Of course you made the mag... Look what color your car is! :superhero:

Donald Farr is a class guy and does have an eye for only the best cars. I knew he couldn't resist a SGT with the Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak in the background.

Hey all,

Donnie B

cograts , and you should be bragging ! :happy feet:

Good job !!!!!!!!!!

Hey all,

Donnie B

Hey Donnie,

Its not braggin' if you can back it up, and now you've got the magazine to prove it. Congrats! :headspin:

Hey all,

Donnie B

I saw it in there also-wondered who it belonged to---congrats!!

Archived