TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 crash

GT500Tow

GLUP!

Man, after seeing that, I really hope that the sun comes out early and warms the track up on Saturday to get it grippy for us.

That was definately a bad hit.

Anybody know who this is ? It sure hurts to watch.

One of the first GT500's sold at the dealership I used to work for - was sold to a guy for his son. The son had the car all of 3 weeks and slammed it into the center divider on the freeway (only about 4 blocks fomr the dealership). They had the car towed back to us to see if it could be repaired, but it was too badly damaged - it was totaled. Sooo, the dad bought another one for his son (the second one the dealership sold).

AMAZING

One of the first GT500's sold at the dealership I used to work for - was sold to a guy for his son. The son had the car all of 3 weeks and slammed it into the center divider on the freeway (only about 4 blocks fomr the dealership). They had the car towed back to us to see if it could be repaired, but it was too badly damaged - it was totaled. Sooo, the dad bought another one for his son (the second one the dealership sold).

AMAZING

You would think DAD would re-think his 1st decision to buy for his son. Even if he promised to buy it for good grades or whatever, maybe he should start him with a v6 and work up to a GT not a 500hp car!

AMAZING

Is this guy into adopting me?

That was a hard hit but I thought it was around third gear..... is it possiable to lose it between 2nd and 3rd with wheel spin? When he lost it it looked wiered almost like he turned the wheel hard right then left........ man my heart sank

I've had mine let go in cool weather as soon as I shifted into 3rd. It's an ugly feeling at WOT.

Took about 15 min in the pits to get the upholstery outta my ass. :hysterical2:

bj

Archived